I've been trying to post something for two and a half
hours now and nothing is working...I'm noticing how
frustrating this is and by now I've given up...
Hope everyone is safe and warm...I'll be back later!
As I listened to this song, I thought it would make for a wonderful alarm clock. Imagine waking up to the faintest of music, that would increase in volume as you slowly became aware and awake. Beautiful.
3 comments:
A very gentle song fitting well with the falling snow in the sidebars.
So very happy to have a shout from you.
Wishing the new year to be gentle with you.
((hugs)) & much love....
My new blog:
http://thewildmagnolia-ocala.blogspot.com
So good to hear from you and receive your message of love this morning Akasa! Wishing you many blessings always dear sister! xo Sandy
As I listened to this song, I thought it would make for a wonderful alarm clock. Imagine waking up to the faintest of music, that would increase in volume as you slowly became aware and awake.
Beautiful.
Post a Comment