Saturday, January 8, 2011
Warrior Wisdom - The goose story
I'm posting two video's on Geese this morning...
I hope you watch both. All of Great Spirit's creatures
teach us if we but let them...
It has been a busy week for me...my son developed
a huge boil on his back that we have been attending
to...doctor's visits, etc, which is why I haven't been
around all that much. We've been bonding too,
which has been wonderful. He should be here in a
while so we can change his dressing and see how it
is doing since they lanced the boil. I'm telling you it
was huge...the size of a golf ball but radiating out
from that was a 2 inch by 2 inch radius of infection
underneath it. Of course by the time I first laid eyes
on it (because men can be stubborn) it was too late
to be taken care of by me. So, I convinced him to
see the doctor and am so glad I did. Not something
to mess with!
Aside from that I have been busy with household
chores and first of the year paperwork with more to go
yet...all the while listening to good music that uplifts,
listening to radio shows to enlighten the spirit and
a million other things, lol! So...I hope you have a
delightful weekend and take some time out for you!
I'm trying to convince my son to be more mindful of
body and what it is trying to tell him too. I'm a bossy
old Country Doctor aren't I? Ha Ha Ha...
As always...I Be Lovin' Ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the video. Children are always our children. My sons are much the same as yours. My youngest is so independent, but he knows mommy will always be there when he needs her. Glad you two are having a chance to bond. Hopefully one day my youngest and I will, too.
Mary
Terrific!
Honk~honk!
sending love, sandi
Post a Comment