We Forget That In Our Heart We're All The Same!
Isn't that Powerful?
As we move so swiftly towards The Spring Equinox,
the celebrations of Ostara and many more all over
the world, I hope we can remember to embrace the
message of this song...that in our hearts we are
all the same.
This morning I am off and running to do errands yet
again. My car has been being worked on and yesterday
I finally got my tires taken care of so I did some stuff
yesterday and now today I want to finish up as the
temps here are warming up to near fifty degrees and
I'd like to spend it out of doors enjoying the smells of
Mother Earth, Father Sky and basking in some Sun!
Last week the Robins returned to our corner
of the world...I'd been hearing them but I
could not see them for the life of me! So on
Thursday morning past, I woke up and voila'!
I had spotted one gliding down to rest on the
garage roof next door and I just grinned! I
love these little harbingers of Spring.
Yesterday much to my delight, wherever I drove
I was in sight of many hawks flying above and
also many Ravens. The birds seem to flock about
me and I so appreciate the medicine they bring.
How are you going to celebrate The Spring Equinox?
Do you celebrate Ostara/Easter? There are many Spring
traditions the world over. Here is a link to read up
about some of those traditions...I find it so heart-
warming that in most traditions we are very much
alike. You can learn about your heritage this way
too and how your ancestors may have celebrated a
certain way. One good link is below:
My Mother's B'Day would have been on St. Patty's Day.
It is always a bittersweet day for me as I still miss
her so much. She's been gone for 47 years and I still
grieve her. It is a different sort of grief to be sure
now that I am older, but it has never lessened...it has
however taken on a different light for me. So I will pay
honor and respect to her this day as I have every year
before.
I've made an appointment with another Dermatologist
so that I can get a skin scraping in regards to this
supposed eczema I have. At first when the Doctor
prescribed a stronger medicine for it, it seemed to
work but now it is spreading again and I am at my
wit's end with it. Warm weather is on the way and
I am not going to be wearing slacks to hide it.
So...I will find a solution no matter what. I've been
doing lots of meditating, spending quiet time with
myself, and releasing old stuff so really...it is time!
As we all breathe in the newness of this lovely new
Season upon us, I wish for You soft gentle breezes
to caress your skin, sunlight to warm you, seeds
to plant inside your soul and in Mother Earth, a
connection to all living things that surround you
and peace in your spirit....and a recognition of the
One Power that weaves its web through us all.
Have a Spring Day that Delights You!
A'HO!


4 comments:
I can identify with your feelings about the loss of your mom. We will always miss them. I do wish the doctor's could get to the bottom of your skin problem. I know how annoying it must be. Perhaps it is brought on by something you are eating.
Mary
That we are "One" is at the true heart of the matter. This thought is ever with me these days.
I celebrate Easter and Spring Equinox. Special foods, spring flowers, coloring eggs - I love to color eggs, and I honor the newness and possibilities of life.
We in the west have thankfully begun to discover a few eastern thoughts.
Wishing all that is good to find you. I will call your name as I light the healing candle. I believe, in your healing.
Blessing dearest heart!
yes, in our hearts we are all the same~
My father's birthday would have been the 17th as well.
Have you tried coconut oil as a lotion for your skin. Sometimes it halts stuff in its tracks.... you have most likely tried a billion things. wishing you lovely skin.
You and I, we are always missing our Moms. I know she is close to you, loving you, tneding to your spirit.
We spotted our first Robin last Saturday. Whenever they arrive we can always expect one more snow. :o)
Sorry to hear you are still having allergy/skin issues. I hope the new doctor can give you a different lead on how to take care of it.
Take good care dearest sister.
Loving you much!
Post a Comment