Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Astrology and an Update from Me...
Happy New Moon and Continued Harvest Blessings!!!
Yes, I know it has been some time since you've heard
from my little corner of the world...not to worry...I love
the old addage that says, 'no news, is good news.' lol
I've been busy preparing for the coming winter months,
putting everything to rest outside as well as busy preparing
my home for Samhain/Halloween. I don't put out as much
as I used to since the only Trick or Treaters that come my
way are my Grandchildren. I'm usually first on their stops
and they are sooo excited to get going, it is a quick hello,
grab the goodies, thank-you's, kisses and hugs and off they
go for the adventures of the evening. We have certain
time schedules here in my hometown when the children are
allowed to Trick or Treat, to keep them safe from harm, so
I think that is from 4 to 7 or pretty close to it. Not like
when I was a child when we'd be out all afternoon until we
got so tired from running to house to house we'd trudge our
way home with goody bags full to overflowing. 'Round
about ten o'clock on school nights and even later on week-
ends. Sometimes I wish they could experience what it was
like way back then. Best to stay with what is safe now tho.
Okay...so...spiritually I've been doing lots of self-work and
love...moving through some pretty pivotal lessons of late,
and embracing them as they come to me. I've had some
real moments of grace lately, and wow! when grace touches
you on the shoulder and makes its presence known in your
heart, it is overwhelming sometimes.
As you all know I lost my Dear Cousin David in September.
As I was experiencing such intense grief for him, I was
catapulted in time to each loved one who had passed on and
I won't lie...it was extreme for me. At first it was terrifying,
as I'd never had that happen to me before...like a domino
effect, each death struck me like a life review, and I'd move
on to the next. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why
it was happening, and so I had to sit with it, breathe it,
embrace it as it came, because really I didn't know what else
to do? I know Death is part of Life...all the who, what's,
when's, where's and why's of it...I'd been through all of that.
This was sooo much more. So, I literally shut off the tele,
unless it was a program that I needed to be listening to, to
learn something from, and stayed off the computer as much
as I was able. I disconnected. I felt disconnected. I was in
total Womb Cave mode.
During that time, an old friend came back into my life that
I had only brief contact with over the past six or seven years.
I had been following my astro outlooks and knew it was
coming but didn't know who it would be and Voila'! One day
I get a phone call and my Sister/Friend calls and says she
wants to see me...little did I know she was right outside my
door? Life is funny! Since then we have seen each other
about every other day...she is working through some things
and I am too, and we are mirroring much. It has been
exactly what I've needed. The Blessed Universe always knows
that, eh? So, several weeks ago, we were discussing something
which brought up the subject of my Sister/Friend telling me she
always thought I was beautiful. I've long had a problem accepting
compliments from others...low self-esteem, a feeling of being
uncomfortable in my own skin, yet knowing too that what I tell
others has to be true even for me? So as I am listening to her,
I get up to get her something to drink, and I sense my Mother
standing by my side...and I hear this whisper of my Mom saying
to me...'She's right you know.' My Mom passed when I was 11
years of age and I've always needed to sense her spirit around
me but those times have been few and far between. Yet, here we
were that day. I was trembling as I heard those words...and I
shared with my Sister/Friend what I had in those brief moments
experienced. It was all I needed to get my Joy Rising!!!! It has
not left me yet, and I think I finally get the Big Picture!!! :)
The time for the veils between worlds to be thin is now, and
really, they are there all of the time if we pay attention. Just
something about this time of year where I feel them sooo much
more present around me?
Last evening I was listening to Oprah's Life Class and another
lightbulb moment occured. Several things stood out. Oprah
said that Holding on to the Past is detrimental to our spirits.
That if we continue to hold on to those energies, whether they
be resentment towards someone, or a circumstance, whether
we believe we are inadequate in any way, we will carry that
energy wherever we go, through whatever we experience in life.
Hell, I've known that for years, but why, oh why did it strike me
on the shoulder last night like it was the very first time?
Because even though I'd heard it, read it a million different ways
from many different authors, spiritual and otherwise, I wasn't
ready to take it into my soul. I'd had a foggy filter over my
eyes, my spirit, discoloring everything I longed to change.
Perhaps I wasn't ready to 'hear it.' I needed the experience of
those lessons in order to understand it.
She gave some examples of guests on the shows over the
years...and one stood out heads above the rest...and I think
you'll see why. She took us back in time to a young couple
Ira and Cindy or maybe it was Debbie...I can't recall the name
at the moment and it isn't important...but I digress. This
young couple was pregnant with twins and the babies came
early...the littlest twin, named Ryan lived only a few hours...
I think it was two days. The mother of this little wee one
had lived with this death in her spirit for a long time...grieving
so much so that it was detrimental to her well-being. It be-
came a stumbling block and she reached out to Oprah.
(Hah! little lightbulbs are flashing in my head here...but
more to come, yet!) and that day on the show, Gary Zukov,
Author of many brilliant books, one of which is Seat of the Soul,
brilliantly brought to fruition the explanation this young mama
desperately needed to hear. What was so astounding? I'd
seen the show waaaay back then! I remember it clearly. I
remember crying and taking it all in. But I didn't learn it
experientally. My soul wasn't ready to. I heard it last night,
as if for the first time and I can tell you I've got it now! To
make sense of all this I'll share that Gary Zukov shared with
this young couple that this little shining light, this baby
named Ryan, came to Earth School to be a 'light' for this
family, for the millions watching that program that day, and
here again it was years later for the millions more who were
watching it...that this little 'light' named Ryan chose these
parents to experience Earth, however brief the stay, and in
his Life Contract decided to then leave and go back Home.
That it would be unfair to this young couple to delineate
time with the other twin son, by measuring that one life
passed with the life still living, marking holidays, life
experiences, etc...by the passing of Ryan. It would be a
disservice to the twin still living, (and to themselves).
It struck me then in that one moment...what Gary said...
that I had been doing the same with my Mother, with my
Son, and every other death I have experienced since the
very first death (my Mom) I had ever lived through. I was
only 11, not ready to get the lesson, the experience...and
later on, in my late thirties and early forties when my Son
passed I wasn't ready to get it then either. It took the passing
of the Light named David, for me to experience this profound
and pivotal lesson. Yes, it has been over a month since David
passed but I believe all of this time has been Divinely orchestrated
for me to be open enough to recieve this, so that it all
makes sense...so that it can be received into my Heart
Chakra and 'know with incredible clarity' what has been
holding me back for sooo long. Yes, I am an incredibly
empathic and sensitive soul. Yes, I hurt when things occur
as if it were the first time...but now, I have the clarity to
know that it is alright...it will be alright! I truly get the
celebration of the 'Light' named Ryan because here he is all
these years later teaching those of us here in Earth School.
Here my Mom and my Son all these years later are teaching
me about their 'Light' here in Earth School. I no longer will
grieve in the same way. How incredibly Healing that thought
is!!!! I'm down on my knees with that information...the tears
flow freely but they are tears of Joy Rising!!!
Gary Zukov also explained that when we carry grief like that
it is more about ego, personality, than the purity of our Soul
touching another Soul or that Soul touching us. So when I look
at the Souls that have lived in my life, I will remember how
that Soul came into my life to touch me with the Pure Love of
Creation/Creator. And Really...How Magnificent is That?!!!!!
Keep those Soul Lights burning Beloved Ones!!! In more ways
than one! :)
I'll keep a Candle Burning for You!
A'HO!
P.S. I've lived through many, many Deaths in my life,
and my Ancestor Altar will be full this year with those
who've gone before...but this year Samhain will be
extra special! Joy Rising!!!
And, just FYI...Oprah's Life Classes are on each
evening...you can find them on the OWN network
and on her website. I've enjoyed listening to
each one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I still mourn the loss of those I lost in life. As far as biological family goes, I am the only one left. Sometimes I get that overwhelming feeling of loneliness, but then I remember my precious sons and the lineage that will be started through them.
It's good to see you back. I have missed you.
Mary
Lovely post! I, too, have lost many loved ones. It has been a year since my brother has gone from this life to the lands beyond. My ancestor shrine has more meaning than ever before now.
Sorry for your loss.
Blessings, V.
This post is filled with healing, spirit, life, knowledge and truth. We will walk many miles with what we have learned, I will walk many mile with this love post.
I will print this out and read it over and over, I know it is the gift that will keep on giving.
One of my anonymous Buddhist sayings, a favorite, "Everything has it's own time." We may know when we learn, the time is right.
You are a Light to me, a dear kindred, thank you for sharing.
Tears, tears and more tears.
I wish the very best blessings in our universe to settle in your life, and wrap you tight in a big bear hug.
Love and **hugs**
I too have been thinking about those who have passed lately. I tend to keep a lot of this to myself.
I am the oldest person in my family now. Everyone else has passed within the last few years.
I feel as if I have already worked through this, but one never knows do they ?
I have built a little alter and turned my guest bedroom into my office where I create.
In a cream china cabinet with glass doors, the ashes of my loved ones rest. I felt the need to keep them with me, in urns.
When I pass, my ashes will be placed in a copper butterfly urn and kept with my loved ones...
passed down to my daughter.
Perhaps some readers will think that strange but to me it is comforting.
blessed Samhain to you sister of my heart.
hugs Sharon
What an intense sharing...we're strangers but I'll be considering your words for a long time. Wishing you joy in your new-found peace as this year ends and a new one begins.
Thank You Mary, Vivienne, Sandra, Sharon and Ashling for your sharing from your hearts, your wisdom, your truth...as we all mirror to one another in this Earth School it is very important to me to take in what you've so eloquently shared with me.
Radiant Blessings to You All!!!!
Post a Comment