Sunday, October 30, 2011

You're Not Gone You're "Still Here"



















As we celebrate All Hallow's Eve....

Wishing for You visitations from Your Ancestors!

A'HO!


4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Blessings to you, my dear friend.
Mary

Lorelei Bell said...

Thank you. Our thoughts are of Barb, my mother-in-law who passed last year Sept. 1st.

On Fragile Wings said...

I did the palliative care for my Mom by myself. It gave me a chance to spend her final days close to her. She had Alzheimers for many years and was not able to communicate with us. She held on for many many weeks and after a while it became apparent to me, that she was holding on for Valentines Day...

the day of love.
I said this to herand she managed a feeble little grin,
which blew my mind considering she was unresponsive for so very long.

She managed to hold on for 6 weeks until Valentines Day and she passed about 0530 in the early morning hours.

I kept repeating I love you...
over and over
and somehow she managed a garbled I love you,
then, she was gone.

I have never talked about this before.
not sure why I am sharing this now,
except maybe to let you know
I can relate to what you have been going through

leaving a piece of my heart with you, Akasa

love Sharon

Vivienne Moss said...

Samhain Blessings to you and yours and may the Spirits of your loved ones be with you on this most blessed night.

Blessings, V.