As I Unite the Dark and the Light, I Shine Like a Beacon
in the Night....these words come from Tom Lescher, and
is our mantra for this week and I would venture to say
myself for all time.
It has been a time of wait and see for me...with the
recall effort going on in my Great State of Wisconsin,
as well as Grandmother Lucille's passing on early Monday
morning, I feel, well, just tired now. It has been one
hell of a ride and the week isn't over yet, and still I am
valiantly putting forth the effort to be the steady light
for those who need it.
This morning already I've been outside sitting in my
morning chair, absorbing Father Sun as he came over the
horizon, shining full upon me. It felt good and right and
and gave me pause to reflect in grace upon all that has
occured already this week. I think today will bring me
moments of meditation and deep contemplation.
Summer Vacation is upon us here...the Grandchildren
have their last day of school today. Hooray! I can
feel their excitement building. FireKeeper has already
spoken this week of coming to spend the night tonight
and helping out around the yard to accomplish a few
things I have going on. I think I may make a small
'honey do' list for him and give him some spending
money when he's finished. He'll like that. This is a
man child who's been holding rummage sales since he
has been about five years old, lol, so he's quite the
little entrepeneur.
My Grandaughter, Little Grandmother, will want her
special time too, so I need to come up with a money
making plan for her, like watering the plants and
deadheading the flowers that need it, as well as
feeding the animals and birds and maybe cleaning out
the car (which isn't dirty) but hey...teaching them work
ethic can never start too soon. They do well with it
because they like spending money. A young girl loves
her flip-flops, purses, hair extensions in purple and pink
and what about those fun new nail colors for fingernails
and toenails? I can hardly wait to be giggly and light.
It's time for a change!
I've not been on much of late, although I have been
around to read and stay in the know with all of you.
Seems everyone is very busy right now with the warm
months of summer upon us. I pray you are all safe
in whatever you are doing and I also hope you are
taking time to replenish your spirits. I know how we
can all get so wrapped up in our daily lives we forget
to take time to get out in nature and lose our selves
in appreciation of what is around us...that fine hair
growing on moss, the lovely hue of a certain color of
flower, the insect crawling, the bird singing her heart
out, the gently breeze caressing our skin, the warm
sunshine on our face. What I love most is feeling
Mother Earth beneath my feet...barefooted and totally
connecting with Herself. You can't get any better than
that!
Did any of you get a chance to watch the Venus transit?
I wasn't able to but I could feel the feminine energies
permeating the air and I have to tell you it feels so right!
"The patriarchy is over, they no longer hold the field. It's
safe to step into our power." - Lucia René
"When the Earth Grid was manipulated to exclude the Solar Feminine, humans forgot that women could be Powerful Creators. Their creative functions were limited to childbirth, and the Lunar Goddesses became the 'mothers' and the keepers of the Feminine Energy on Earth. As a result, ... humans were conditioned to define the masculine and the feminine as oppositional, and to assign solar energy to the male and lunar energy to the female." (Celia Fenn, Welcoming the Solar Feminine to Earth http://starchildglobal.com/
These are a couple of quotes I received in my inbox this
week from Emily Trinkaus whom I totally love! Just do a quick
search for her blog...she's outstanding!
Okay...gotta go and get the day going! :)
Keep shining your beacons of light and know
that you are loved beyond measure!!!
I love each and every one of you...you contribute
so much to my life whether you realize it or not.
I love connecting with your hearts when I read
your blogs and love reading about the things you
create, what you are doing, your ideas, your
heartaches as well as your accomplishments and
successes...
A'HO!


6 comments:
May the laughter of children renew your spirit.
I think many of us have been having some difficult times lately, each in different way. In my case, it has been my health, the worst cold I have had in years. Today is the first day I am feeling human.
Mary
I'm so sorry for your loss. While it's admirable--and indeed, valiant--to try & remain the steady klight for others, sometimes we need the darkness. We need the darkness to allow life (death) and its appenings to take root, to be what they are. Even the sun takes a break, ya know? It's great to be strong, but allow yourself time to feel & grieve....
I haven't come across Tom Lescher before but the words he said about this week are so very true for me in particular I just had to write and say thankyou for posting this. :) I'm reading Deepak Chopra at the moment and he says a very simliar thing about us being the place where the spiritual meets the physical. This has been a week of enormous change in my private life and I know there's something cooking in that sky!
Jess xx
Sorry to hear about your loss,I am praying for your healing.You know how much I love you.Momma is here for a visit ,grad parties,graduation,birthdays ...2 in succession...Farming the animals and garden...Rain steady for what seems an eternity.Good health days and bad...Hanging in.
just stopping by to wave! let you know i'm out here keeping an eye on you! :)
Post a Comment