This is a free online seminar with Author, Visionary, Spiritual Leader, Jean Houston...one of the founders of The Human Potential Movement, and a founding member of the Evolutionary Leaders circle. I don't want to miss this one! :) I'm hoping you can join me in learning what this phenominal woman has to teach us, about living our highest calling.
Here's what others say about Jean Houston:
"With elegant simplicity, Jean Houston shows you how to unleash the genius that lies in the depths of your being." - Deepak Chopra, M.D.
"Jean Houston plays midwife to the next phase of our evolutionary journey…We are literally drawn from the smaller, personal self to the larger, universal possibility…" - Marianne Williamson
"I learned so much from her." - President Bill Clinton
"Jean Houston is a great producer of events and new possibilities as she orchestrates the voices of the new consciousness." - Margaret Mead
"Jean Houston is a national treasure." - Wayne Dyer, Ph.D
"One of the finest individuals I have ever met." - Caroline Myss
(these were quotes included in my email from Evolutionary Leaders. net)
This promises to be a rare and profound event we all should be tapping into...so I hope you can carve out a time for it?
I know I've been posting a lot of Public Service Announcements but I
don't want you to miss out. :) So...I just have to share with ya!
This coming week is going to be chock full of pivotal events...on June 4th
we have a Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse, (hope you can get to a nearby body of water for sending healing energies, & talking with Grandmother Moon), Full Moon, and a whole host of other astro dynamics presenting themselves to us at this time...I'll be posting more on this later on...
I know I've been quiet on Blogger of late but I've been internally quiet,
which for me is a time of listening to my heart, the Blessed Universe,
and taking care of my home front. Also, one of my very good friends, Kim, is going through a life transition...her Grandmother Lucille is on her deathbed...and it has been an emotional time, so I've been keeping in close
contact with her. I love this woman and her family immensely and it brings me to my knees some days. Yesterday was especially hard to get through. I find myself weeping, as I know Lucille, and to know her beautiful spirit is moving on, going home, is sometimes a little overwhelming. While the rational part of me knows this is part of life, the emotional part of me weeps.
Lucille is a sweet, kind, compassionate woman who loved a clean home, her kitty, her children and grandchildren, loved to write poetry and even more loved the gift of gab, loved good food and even more sweet, things to eat, lol...but what woman doesn't love that? She is tiny and wise and soft spoken and I will miss her greatly. I will leave you now with a poem she wrote and had published. It is on a little laminated card she had made and passed out to those she thought would like it and I'm thankful I have something to remember her by. Not that my memories aren't enough but sometimes we just need an energetic place holder, don't we? So...here's to You Wise Woman Lucille Carlson! Here's to You...
Dawn
The early clouds of morning skies
From the heavens will arise,
Leaving the sun in its first ray
With every sign of the coming day,
While birds in all their glory sing
Many songs of the coming spring.
And with their happy chorus bring
Joy to every living thing.
Dew falls and sparkles
Night is gone.
What could be more beautiful
than dawn!
(C) Lucille Carlson
Lucille is also a lover of salt and pepper shakers and has many display cases in her home of her old antiquities she'd collected over
the years. I loved looking at them, all unique just like her.
She has a collection of stones that would send a stone lover
like myself into another world.
She grew Baby's Breath and Moss Roses that would
take your breath away.
She has a statue in her backyard of a naked man.
No Kidding! :) Lucille is 97 years old?
Ahhh Lucille, I shall never forget you, old wise one!
I hope you will come to meet me, when I cross over?
Here's Wishing for You a Great Weekend, and an even Greater Week ahead, and thanks for listening to this older gal share from her heart. You mean the world to me!!!
Keep The Porch Light On!!!
P.S. To sign up for the seminar just click on the link under the title of this blog post.
:)

1 comment:
This one is going to be so good. I loved her "The Search for the Beloved." Did you know she was born here in Brooklyn?
Hoping your weekend is full of love and peace.
Mary
Post a Comment