Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!




Guy Lombardo - Auld Lang Syne (1953)

Here's wishing for you all a Very Happy New Year!

I have been on a long hiatus I know but I will be
back after the New Year and fill you in on what has
been happening in my neck of the woods.

I've missed all of you but have very much needed
this time away.

May 2014 usher in a new year of compassionate
peace, changes for the greater good of Mother Earth,
and my list goes on and on...fill in your own wishes
here too!

I pray you all are safe and sound of body, health
and heart.

You are in my thoughts and prayer times.

With much love and joy I send to you,
Akasa

1 comment:

mxtodis123 said...

Happy New Year dear sister friend. Alas I am without a computer at the present time and I'm having a difficult time working with the tablet my husband bought me. Wishing you and yours all the best for the coming year.
Mary