Friday, August 16, 2013

A Quick Hello!












I'm stopping in to quick say hello, and to let you
know I've been having one heck of a time
posting anything to Blogger.  I wasn't sure I'd 
even be able to post anything today...hopefully
this goes through?

I have been trying to post on some blogs and 
have been able to get through and on others
I can't, so at this point I'm just very frustrated
but want you all to know I'm thinking of each
of you everyday and hoping all is going well.
I know summer is drawing to a quick close
hear and soon the kids will be going back to
school - my Grands - and some of the rest of
you out there who've children and grand's too
will be busy.  Not to mention those of you who
have been gardening this summer and putting
up your goods to store for this winter.

I for one am ready for Autumn and the pretty
changes the season will bring...and you?
I'm thinking of pumpkins, beautiful orange and
red leaves, squashes, campfires burning with
hot dogs and s'mores and yummy hot chocolate!

I have a quick question...how many of you use
Google + ?  I know that I've experienced some
real expletive moments this week till I realized
you can't post on blogs that use this feature.  I 
would think one could be able to post regardless
but that's just my humble opinion.  Why do things
have to be so darned difficult?

The hummers have been increasing around my 
feeder and fighting...you know how territorial
they can be but I find it quite humorous to sit
out on my deck and watch them.  It's quite 
hysterical.  My one little female is becoming 
used to me being out there watering my plants
now and sitting in my chair.  She's not as flighty
as she was in the beginning and I think she is
listening to my spirit speak to her in that I'd 
never bring her harm and that I only want to
live in sweet communion with her.  I did walk
around the complex here the other day to see
how many had feeders up and there was only
one other one up so I'm pretty happy they 
have chosen to visit me so many times during
the day.

Yesterday was a beautiful day...well actually 
it has been very nice this whole week...
anywho...I participated in a global conference
call to anchor in peace and healing in Egypt.
Wow...what a powerful meditation that was.
I'm still feeling it.  I'm still trying to absorb
all that I saw with my Third Eye and hopefully
I can sit and draw in my journal to get it down.
I'm not much of an artist but I at least have to
try.

Last weekend I had a pretty good scare...on
Friday night I had changed out the water on
my oxygen concentrator and went about my
business...come Saturday afternoon late I began
coughing and struggling to breathe...that night
I couldn't sleep at all and was really struggling,
and my heart was working overtime.  Same
thing on Sunday only a bit worse...Monday early
morning I got up to go to the bathroom and was
so weak I was getting concerned.  I pulled off
my cannula (nosepiece) and put it up to my ear
to see if I was getting any oxygen...something
I have rarely done and lo and behold I had no
oxygen coming through.  I retraced my steps
back to the concentrator, pulled off the water
reservoir and rescrewed it on...shut off the 
machine and restarted it and voila!  Oxygen!!!
I had been all that time without it...I could've
made a trip to Summerland!  I'm thankful I'm
still here and kickin' it believe me!  On that 
day I was exhausted from my body fighting so
hard for two and a half days without proper
oxygen levels that I pretty much slept all day
or just lazed in my recliner reading and 
watching movies...Tuesday I felt so much
better but still took it easy as I was still
kinda foggy brained  but I did manage to get
some things accomplished...today I'm just 
fine and grateful it's all over with.  From now
on I'll be checking my reservoir out each time
I need to add more distilled water to it so 
that never happens again.  Geesh!

So...here's wishing for You a day filled with 
late summer blessings, bright shining sunlight,
lazy summer clouds floating in the sky, birdsong
to fill your heart, soft grasses to lay on, clear,
cool waters to dip your feet in and deep peace.
May Grandfather and Grandmother Great Spirit
bless your journey my sweets! xoxoxo
Love,
Akasa 

10 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I am glad you were able to post today. I've missed you. I'm sorry you are having such a problem with Blogger. I wonder if it could be that so many of us got scared that we were going to lose our friends and latched onto things such as Bloglovin. Fortunately all stayed the way I was familiar with but Bloglovin is still there as well, and I have no idea how to use it. I got two emails that two people were following me, but on which blog, I have idea.

We've had some wonderful weather here as well...a touch of fall in August. I can't wait to dig out my fall colors. My fall goddess is getting antsy in the china closet.

You take care of your health, my friend. I don't want to lose you.

Love,
Mary

Vivienne Moss said...

So happy you are still with us. That must have been quite shock to realize you weren't getting any oxygen.

One of the reasons I stayed away from blogger for so long was because of all the problems I was having. Part was my computer but some was blogger itself. I hope it will get back to normal for you.

Thank you for the wonderful blessing at the end of your post!

Blessings, Viv

Sandy Sandy Art said...

Good to see you here today Dearie! Sorry for your health issues. Hope all is well again.
Wishing you many blessings!
Hugs, Sandy

AkasaWolfSong said...

Good Evening Ladies...
I decided I'd best quick answer you all here in case I can't get into your blogs...I tried posting on yours today Mary but it wouldn't go through. I'll scoot on over to yours Sandy and you Viv and hopefully one them will work?

Thanks for your kind words and thoughts passed along...I loved hearing from you all as well as thank you for your blessings! :)

Have a stellar weekend!!!!
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Do not worry about
posting on my blog
I understand the
problems you are
having with Google+.

Happy we did not lose
you sister of my heart.
Happy weekend to you.

Oh, I am so happy to
here about the hummers
visiting.

I know how much joy
they bring you. We
can never get enough
of nature and wildlife.

hugs and kisses and
blessings of love and peace.

Sharon
xoxoxox

the wild magnolia said...

Well there you are! So good to see you.

I am not blogging and visiting blogs as much. Thankfully though, I am busy.

Can you post to my blog? If not email and let me know.

Glad you are ok and discovered the problem. It could have been worse......and we don't want that.

We are in Maggie Valley NC and it is blessedly cool. I do not even want to go back to Florida.

Take care of you.

Wishing all good things to settle in your life.

Merry ME said...

Lordy, Sister, glad you checked that breathing machine when you did. Must have been scary. Glad it turned out AOK.

Blessings
m

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It showed up as noreplyblogger so I thought I'd reply here.
You said that one of your little hummingbirds was very small and that it was an immature female. I now know that is what the tiny little hummingbirds I have been seeing are. I thought that maybe there were two different varieties of h.birds coming by, until I saw one of the tiny ones and a big one sitting on limbs in the spruce tree. They weren't scolding each other, so I suppose they must have been "family". Hummingbirds seem almost other worldly as they move from flower to flower and then just zip away.




Sorrow said...

I am so glad you got some air to breath!
that is way to scary!
Been thinking about you too! and was tickled to see this. I have had a Horrid time keeping up with blogs since reader went away.. and Google is now my enemy and I have little nice to say about them.
if you find something that works, do let us know? Hugs and light and love to you dear one!

Ashling said...

What a terrible scare. I hope that in the weeks since you've been well and enjoying the seasonal transition. I too have been out of the blogging realm, but am back, and hope to see you back soon as well!