Akasa my dear friend. This was good to hear. I love for women to unite and rattle cages of change.
There is a shift going on within me for the good. I am to become more attached and in tune with the earth mother. To live mindful of what is best for our mother earth and each of us. I should have done this years ago.
Something deep within me stirs when I hear Indian singing and drums....so far as i know I have no Indian blood.
It is difficult to find time to meditate and worship. Please say a prayer for me.
6 comments:
Thank you for sharing this Akasa,I had no idea of the enormity of the problem.
Enjoy your week,
Rubyxx
Thanks for sharing this, my friend. We have to make changes soon, or there will be no planet for our descendants.
Mary
Akasa my dear friend. This was good to hear. I love for women to unite and rattle cages of change.
There is a shift going on within me for the good. I am to become more attached and in tune with the earth mother. To live mindful of what is best for our mother earth and each of us. I should have done this years ago.
Something deep within me stirs when I hear Indian singing and drums....so far as i know I have no Indian blood.
It is difficult to find time to meditate and worship. Please say a prayer for me.
Think of you often. ((hugs))
thank you for caring as you do
it touches my heart to feel the care in all those who spoke in this film
it saddens my heart that the goal in humanities actions is not always: care for all life
thank you again
Sending radiant love to you
sweet sister of my heart.
Hope all is well and you
are enjoying the summer.
blessings of love and peace
hugs Sharon
xoxoxox
So glad you were able to visit.
Hope you are enjoying your new digs. New beginnings can be fun. Creating new space.
Indeed summer is slipping away. We are cool and I am cool with it. ;-] I have enjoyed summer this year and did experience in Airy, NC, and Virginia.
Full Moon is coming up....I'm calling it Fish Moon....clean and sleek....and full of goodness and blessings for us all.
Take care of you. Love, magnolia
Post a Comment