Sunday, July 21, 2013

All Is Well...












First of all let me put everyone's mind at rest and say that I am well and safe.
Several of you have written today wanting to know if I am alright and to let you know...So here I am to put everyone's worries to rest.   I didn't mean to 
worry anyone.  I've just been taking some time away to figure out some things in my life as well as to enjoy my new home and be fully engaged with my friends and family here in my hometown.   

I have also been taking time centering my heart each morning before I begin my day and focusing on what I need or want to accomplish each dayFor the past several years in spite of waking each morning and having prayer time, I've bought into the 'got to get on Blogger and post something' and then popping into blogs and reading as well as leaving a little shout out for each of you because I love ya! :)  Now, well, I want to take time upon rising to pay attention to what feeds my spirit as I was getting pretty depleted.  Spending inordinate amounts of time in front of the computer screen is just not healthy by any stretch of the imagination especially when I'd forget all else around me.  When I moved in May I really started to change internally...my spirit was calling me to make changes long before I moved and so when I got a little settled in here, I began this new walk.  I love what I'm doing now.  There are subtle changes happening within...and paying attention to myself after not having done so for so long feels so right and good.  Yes, I was doing the daily mundane but my heart had checked out of my home life and I think I was not paying as much attention to my family and friends here as I perhaps should have.  I don't know if I'm making any sense to you at all but I am doing what is best for me at this junction in my life.

I have also struggled with Blogger in general...finding it ever more increasingly difficult to use Blogger platform in general, not being able to upload pics to share, etc., and I have been thinking more and more of moving my blog elsewhere.  In addition, I have also felt that what I have to share with you isn't really all that important.  I guess just blogging in general is on hold for me.  I don't know what has prompted this feeling within but I cannot ignore it.  Either I make peace with blogging or forget it all together....the only reason I am able to post a pic this evening is because I'm using Mozilla and I prefer Windows.  So....that is where I am at right now...

On a lighter note...my Fairy Garden is built and looking mighty wild, my tiny garden on my deck is finally showing signs of bringing me some veges before the growing season is finished.  I also had a visit from two of my first cousins on my Mom's side of the family on the 13th of this month...one lives in Georgia and the other is moving to Pennsylvania so that was fun connecting with them.  I took them to visit our last remaining Aunt (other than in-laws) and Great Aunties.  My elderly Aunt lives in an assisted living home a few blocks from here so we had a nice visit with her.  As well, I've been reading lots of good books this year that have filled my heart in more ways than I can share.  

I am loving my new home more and more and feeling comfortable and secure and am so happy I manifested this geographical change in my life.  My spirit really needed a fresh perspective and it has been that.  I've been noticing how lighter my body feels in general.

I leave you with this quote this evening and a prayer that your sweet spirits are at peace.  May joy be before you and behind you, above you and below you, and deep within you.  I love you very, very much...

Akasa
P.S.  Thank You Ashling, Mary, and Sandra for giving me a shout out!!!  Your concern touches me deeply.  And Mary?  It was sooo good to talk with you today and hear your beautiful voice for the first time...ahhh that was sweetness!  :)

"Detach from needing to have things work out a certain way.  The Universe is perfect and there are no failures.  Give yourself the gift of detaching from your worries and trust that everything is happening perfectly."
~Orin~

Good Night my Queens and Kings...and Sweet Dreams!

11 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

Well glory be! Very good post. Happy you are well and refreshing your life.

You have returned to real life.

Choosing to listen is sometimes a struggle. I have felt a pull away from the computer and have NOT listened. You have inspired me.

many ((hugs)) dear heart

twm

mxtodis123 said...

It is good to see you here this morning, my friend and sister. This is such a beautiful place to visit. Enjoyed our chat yesterday immensely.
Mary

Ashling said...

So very happy to know all is well, and that you're happy and settled and loving life! I can understand the step away from blogging; good for you for recognizing you needed that and embracing where you're at. Wishing you continued joy in home, life and friends, and thanks so much for letting us know!

Nancy J said...

Hi, I hopped to you from Ashling. Down here, I use " Live Writer" can do the whole post offline, save, edit, then post to my blog when I want to, Greater choice of layout, fonts, photo placement etc. I too struggled with Blogger limitations. Lovely quote from Orin, so apt for all those here in the earthquake areas. Greetings from Jean

AkasaWolfSong said...

Thank You Ladies of the Realm!
Your words are balm to my soul...
I love you all! :)

Willow said...

Hi Akasa
Glad to hear you are well and the move has proved to be a good one . You sound like you are happily engaging in life. Good for you my friend.

Sorrow said...

since my blog is a lonely place as well, I so understand..
~smile~
But I was happy to see a post from you, and to hear that you are well.
Thank you sweet one, for always being a light!
XXX

Forest Dream Weaver said...

Lovely to see your post Akasa,I'd been wondering about you! Your posts are always so interesting,all there is is now and how we are in the moment.....and how we live our lives is of utmost importance.

Personally I've found that each of my blogs has a rhythm to it,out of which I cannot step even if I try.I now just let it ride knowing that the universe will magically come up with the next idea,at just the right time.

Hope you get your blogger problems sorted.....your presence in blogland is much appreciated!

Have a lovely week,
Rubyxx

Merry ME said...

A,
I, too, have been missing you. So glad to hear all is well and you are taking the time you need to refresh. Several people I know have struggled with the "to blog or not to blog" question. I kind of look at it like the only thing in this world I can control (with the exception of Blogger!) so I write when I want and don't when I don't. Sounds like we are of the same mind. Without a blog we'll have more time for snail mail! Be well, my friend.
m

Anonymous said...

waving at ya, woman! and so grinned when i saw you and mary talked voice to voice......the world can be so cool sometimes!

gardenandbliss.com said...

Shout out from San Diego.... so much rings true and in the spirit we all live parallel lives- striving to grow and love to our best potential. wishing you the best. nadia