Our Life's Purpose on this earth...New Age Music - Memoria by Marcome
Wishing for you a Stellar Friday and Grand Weeks End!
I'll be back later on Today My Friends but wanted to leave
you with a little meditational music and thought...Enjoy!
Peace Be Yours Always,
Akasa
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This video is glorious! A multi-chakra tuneup and nervous system rewiring all in one. An absolute masterpiece of harmonic beauty. Thank you for sharing it. I am still vibrating from the experience...
I hail from Southern Wisconsin right on the border going into Illinois. I am happy you enjoyed the Meditation...I found it early on this morning as I was waking up with my first cuppa...what a way to awaken! :) It is doing my heart good to see you here communing with me! Have a lovely weekend Rachel!
4 comments:
This video is glorious! A multi-chakra tuneup and nervous system rewiring all in one. An absolute masterpiece of harmonic beauty. Thank you for sharing it. I am still vibrating from the experience...
May I ask what part of the US you call Home?
Dearest Sister....
I hail from Southern Wisconsin right on the border going into Illinois.
I am happy you enjoyed the Meditation...I found it early on this morning as I was waking up with my first cuppa...what a way to awaken! :)
It is doing my heart good to see you here communing with me!
Have a lovely weekend Rachel!
Namaste'
Splendid sharing of beauty, peace and love.
Thank you!
You are most welcome Magnolia!
May you walk in beauty my friend...
Post a Comment