Haven't you ever wanted to:
Pack your bags,
Go to the station without them,
Catch the train,
And leave your self behind?
(author unknown)
This is how I've been feeling for
the past few weeks...my health
issues are preceding everything
else in my life and just to come
here and write today took all I
had inside of me.
An update on the Health journey-
My eczema is covering almost
75% of my body now and to top
it all off I have been retaining
water in my body. So much so
that I've been put on medicine
to keep the water moving out of
me along with potassium. I have
an appointment with a Hematologist
next week as my red blood cell count
is pretty high. My doctor has been
concerned about Congestive Heart
Failure, thus the need for me to see
the Hematologist. Normally I would
not be so concerned myself but my
first born son died of this at the age
of 28, so I do have a generic marker
in there that needs to be watched.
I am trying very hard not to dwell on
this and give it energy. However,
there are times when my mind rests
in this space and I wonder what will
happen if this should be the case. I
realize it is too soon to tell, but given
the fact that I have had heart problems
for years, when my doctor uttered those
words, something inside of me was
uttering them at the same time and I
even said them aloud to her at precisely
the moment she spoke them. Weird.
Just plain weird. And then I think no,
not so weird...I'm listening to my body
speak. So yes, I've wanted to pack my
bags and go to the station without them
and leave my self behind.
The medicine leaves me feeling dizzy and
weak so I've been spending most of my
time resting and reading...a few days I
was feeling a tad better and got out and
took a short walk around my yard and to
gather the mail. I have pushed myself to
do the most minimal of chores around my
home. Today I have to do up some dishes
and push the vacuum a bit but that will
take all my energy and I will then take a
small nap.
Right now I'm watching the birds cavort
around the yard and I am enjoying their
springtime building and funny antics with
one another. We got about an inch of snow
overnight so watching the Robins hop around
in the snow looking for worms is funny, but
find them they do! I've also been watching
the Eagle Cam online from time to time as
well as clicking on a link once I'm there to watch
the Hummingbirds. One is nesting and one has
three new babies. All are adorable. I got my
hummer feeder up last week. They are due to
go through my neck of the woods. If you are
interested in watching either the Eagles or the
Hummers go here:
Please know that I think of you all even when
I'm not here...each day I send you blessings
of peace, joy and love. Each day I wonder
what you all are up to but by the time I get on
and check a few blogs I'm worn out and just
read a few minutes and then go back to resting.
Thank You Merry Me, Mary T., and Sorrow for
the letters and cards...I'll answer soon! :)
On a good note, I received a beautiful package
in the mail from my Sister Shalahnia from our
Water Group...she lives out in California and
works diligently praying and doing ceremony
for Waterways...in the package was a vial of
water that has been blessed and is sacred...
it comes from ceremonies done by women all
over the world. The Nile River, The White Well
in England, Mount Shasta, The Delphi in Greece,
The Vicchi Springs in France, The Oregon
Medicine Wheel, American River and so much
more. I will take this Sacred Water and add it
to the waterways in my area when I am feeling
better. She also gifted me with an amazing
black t-shirt that was embroidered by one of
the women supporting another Grandmother's
group that works to purify the waters of
Mother Earth...the embroidery work is exquisite
and depicts the fishes swimming, and beautiful
flowers, etc...I'm very blessed!!! Our waters
here in lower Wisconsin will be blessed and
will carry those loving energies and intentions
on to other waters of our planet. Such joy
and magnitude when I think of that! I pray
you all can get to a body of water this Earth
Day...which is coming up real fast, eh?
Okay...I'm pooped and am going to go and
rest a bit...I wish for all of you a day of
resting in Mother/Father God's Beauty in
whatever way it comes to you...
Love, Love, Love,


6 comments:
Oh, my dear friend, you are really going through it. Please take care of yourself. You know one thing you have to do. I am not going to harp on it though because I know you don't need that right now. Know that you are in my heart and in my prayers. Missing you. (((Hugs)))
Mary
I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so weak and are ill...I will pray for you and send healing vibes your way. It would probably do you good to have some sort of diversion in the form of a pet, a child or a companion to drag you out of the house, if even in a wheel chair...as you know, there's nothing like fresh air and sunshine to soothe the spirit.
I'm thinking of you, my dear friend!
You are often in my thoughts and have been in my prayers for some time.
Wish I were close and could do things for you!
Take care of you, I send healing bright energy via the cosmos, from the top of the head to the soles of your feed!
It is good that you are able to do a few things. We will believe for better days very soon.
sending love and a ((hug)), the wild magnolia
Sending more prayers your way.
I'm new to blogging and found you today from Octoberfarm,, my heart goes out to you,such a struggle you have.You sound amazingly at peace with your lot and I feel a sense of calm just coming here.I will follow and be back.Please be well,
Oh, Sweet Sister, may healing descend upon you gently as the falling rain, and bring to you an ease and comfort.
Oh, Dear & Precious One, may Mother's Love anoint you and protect you, and offer you the nourishment to find a measure of peace in every moment.
Sending you Great Love! Rest, rest, dream, and Be.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment