Sunday, April 3, 2011
Connecting...
I wanted to make sure and post this
today so everyone would have a chance
to head over here and read this most
important post about the Astro Energies
right now and in the coming year...
I love the way this person writes...as she
brings so much to the awareness.
So just follow the link to read it.
Virgo Magic
As well, I wanted to stop in and give a
shout out to everyone...I realize it has
been a while since I've sat down to chat
with all of you...
I realize I've been more than quiet here
but I have my reasons for that. I've been
spending time with my Grandaughter this
past week as my Grandchildren were on
Spring Break this past week. So 'Little
Grandmother' and I have been having lots
of fun and needless to say much needed
bonding time. She gifted me with two
pot holders week before last that are sooo
colorful and very well constructed and she
did it all by herself. She's seven now and
very into making things...her latest venture
is making bracelets but she had forgotten
her beads when she came over so we didn't
have a chance to do that. We did have
some reading time with an old primer I found
entitled "Guess Who." You guessed it...it is
of Dick, Jane, Sally, and Tim as well as Puff
and Spot and all the great pictures that go
with it. At first she really balked at reading.
Tried to tell me she doesn't like reading and
that she isn't good at it, so that just gave
me fuel to say, well my goodness that is
even more reason to practice. :) She is
very good at rolling eyes upward and then
crossing her arms across her chest but I
just chuckled a little to myself and said
Come On...we will do it together! My
intuition is right and she is very good at
reading. She whipped through about three
chapters in a few minutes and then we
took a break. So each time she comes in
the future we will carve out time to just
sit and read. She's always been attracted
to books as even when she was a toddler
you could hand her a book and she'd sit
quietly and look through a whole book all
of her own accord. That really delights my
soul as I have been an avid reader since
my very early years...it was where I could
escape from my family life and go to places
unknown. Hopefully I can instill in her the
love of books.
She is also a very funny child...loves to
play jokes on people and try to trick you.
I see much of the Trickster in her personality.
Coyote has been hanging around her as
medicine since day one. Watching her grow
will be curious indeed. We laughed and
laughed about things but then we had some
very serious discussions as well and since
those are of a personal nature I will not
share them here but suffice it to say this is
one woman/sister in the tribe that nobody
will walk all over. That pleases me intensely!
Getting back to my quietness, the rest of the
time I've been just sitting in my own peace
and quiet here. Been sitting outside watching
nature all around me...the birds and their
springtime antics mostly, and working on
preparing my pots for planting, going through
my gardening catalogues and trying to formulate
a plan as to what I am planting this year and
where. I've really been chomping at the bit to
get started...I love winter, but it is time to get
things moving forward! I want to fling open
the windows and doors and change up the
energy of the hacienda, to breathe in fresh,
spring air. We've had several warm days on
tap but for the most part it has been still too
cool to work in the soil yet. I cannot wait to
plunge my hands in Mother Earth, smell Her
Deep and Loving Essence. Nothing moves
me more. A few days ago we had rain and
snow mix most of the day and one day of
just rain...all chilly and damp and not fit
to be outside but I persevered and got my
running done for the week. Today we have
bad weather headed our way again...and
now there is talk of severe thunderstorms
and possible tornadic activity heading
towards us. I love a good storm but no
tornadoes please?
I've been considering closing my blogs down.
I have been wrestling with this thought for
several months now. Sometimes it just
seems like I don't really have anything to
say that hasn't already been said by one
in a million blogs and so I ask myself what
is the point? If I am sitting on the computer
then I am not doing something else that
could or even should be done. The only
thing that has stopped me is my connection
to all of you...as I've come to think of all of
you as extended family. So for now, I will
leave things as they are and try to do my
best to stop in as I can. I know it is blogging
without obligation so help me to remember
that aspect will you please? :)
I had a chance this week to get to the
Water to sit and talk with Her and send
healing and love...now that the weather is
turning I will be spending more and more
time visiting different bodies of Water to
do my hearts work. I received a note from
a Dear Sister a few days ago that said she
was sending me some of the Water that
was blessed as the Women and Grandmothers
gathered for the Equinox...I'm so happy and
excited about that! I can then use it to bless
the waters in my area and add to it as I am
able...hopefully I can find other women in my
area who are interested in joining in to do
the blessing/healing work as well. My grand-
children are totally into it and so I will be
taking them as much as possible this year.
So that is what has been going on in my world.
I've doctors appointments coming up I need
to keep and I'm working on culling out things
I no longer need around here to recycle or
reuse so that will be on my agenda and will
keep me busy as a bee.
I truly wish for All of You a delightful week
ahead, and I send you much love, peace and
honey in the heart, and blessings from my
heart to yours! Till we meet again...
A'HO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Whenever and what ever you bring to the table is enough.
Many of us are feeling the same.
Blessings and love, magnolia
Thanks so much for the website. I would miss you so dearly if you closed these blogs down. I know they can be time consuming...Heck, just look at me, 8 of them to keep up. Talk about addicted personalities. I love the serenity I find on your blogs.
Love,
Mary
Post a Comment