Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our Senses...














A Blessing for the Senses

May your body be blessed.
May you realize that your body is a faithful and beautiful
  friend of your soul.
And may you be peaceful and joyful and recognize that your
  senses are sacred threshholds.
May you realize that holiness is mindful, gazing, feeling,
  hearing, and touching.
May your senses gather you and bring you home.
May your senses always enable you to celebrate the universe
  and the mystery and possibilities in your presence here.
May the Eros of the Earth bless you.

~An excerpt from "Anam Cara"
by John O'Donohue

Wishing for you a day of fully engaging
your senses...

A'HO!

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

My favorite writer, my favorite book.
Thank you.
Mary

Merry ME said...

I must pull out my copy of Anam Cara and get back into it. Sweetie bought us matching anam cara silver bands for our 1 year anniversary. I am blessed.

the wild magnolia said...

I receive this peaceful blessing.

Thank you for sharing!