Saturday, June 4, 2011

Azure Salver by Snatam Kaur




Azure Salver
 
The sky is the azure salver,
 
The sun and moon thy lamps,
 
The stars are thy scattered pearls,
 
The sandal forests thy incense,
 
And the breeze is thy fan.
 
These, along with the flowers of vegetation,
 
Are laid as offerings at thy feet.
 
What other worship can be compared
 
To nature's own festival of lights,
 
Divine music resounds within, within, within.
 
Thousand are thine eyes, and yet thou hast no eyes;
 
Thousand are thy forms, and yet thou hast no form;
 
Thousand are thy lotus feet, and yet thou hast no feet;
 
Thousand are thy noses to smell, and yet thou hast no nose.
 
I am enchanted with thy play,
 
It is thy light, which lives in every heart,
 
And thy light, which illumines every soul.
 
It is thy light, which lives in every heart,
 
And thy light, which illumines every soul.
 
It is thy light, which lives in every heart,
 
And thy light, which illumines every soul.
 
It is thy light, which lives in every heart,
 
And thy light, which illumines every soul.
 
It is thy light, which lives in every heart,
 
And thy light, which illumines every soul.
 
It is thy light, which lives in every heart,
 
And thy light, which illumines every soul.
 
It is thy light, which lives in every heart,
 
And thy light, which illumines every soul.
 
Illuminating every soul.
 
It is thy light, which is illuminating every soul,
 
Illuminating every soul, every soul.
 
So remember the name of that one who is illuminating.
 
Nanak says remember the name of that one,
 
Who is illuminating, illuminating, illuminating every soul.
 
Every soul.
 
Every soul is illuminated by that one.
 
Every soul.
 
****************************
 
I am wishing everyone an Illumined Weekend...
Please remember what a Divine Spark of Light
and Holy Love You Are!  :)
 
P.S.  I have been experiencing great difficulty
leaving comments on most blogs...it will ask for
an ID, then take me to sign in, which I do and
then the process repeats itself all over again...
and again, and again.  So I am not ignoring you
at all!  I've been trying to get in to leave a
comment with most of you for two days now
and much to my frustration am unable to. 
Until I can figure this out or until anyone can
help me figure it out my hands are pretty much
tied.  If you'd like to email me I would be
more than delighted to hear from you...just
leave a comment here and I will get back to
you via my private email.  In the meantime,
know that I adore and treasure your friendships
and sisterhood and will continue to hold you all
close to my heart and in my prayers...
 
No go and enjoy your Divine Weekend!
It's a hot one here so I am playing indoors
today!
 
Be Blessed!  :)
 

2 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

So beautiful. Love the colors in your header. I've not had a problem with comments, but I go through the same thing when I try to join some blogs.
Mary

julie said...

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...thank for the reminders of what it is that truly speak to me...xoxo