Saturday, September 24, 2011

Turning Disappointment Into Joy...



My Sister, Shelly Bluejay Pierce, sent this to me and I
wanted to share her letter and this video with all of you.

Here is her letter:

Dear ones, a reader of mine from Australia sent this video link to
me.

well, after CRYING my eyes out about this amazing dog, I am now
sending this on to ALL my dog loving friends and those who would
appreciate such a powerful message. Please help bring attention to
the great need that service dogs provide for the disabled....forward
this to your friends and ask them to help support this effort too
please!?  I cried mostly at the loss just this last month of MY own
"service  dog." He was never formally trained but grew into his
position as my caretaker. He instinctively knew when I was having a
bad health day and he would literally be glued to my side every
moment that I was up walking. He never let me fall....always being
right there for me to grab a hold of all his 140 pounds of dogginess
and not fall because he stood strong for me. Then, just last Friday,
I fell in the bedroom. We had to have the ambulance take me to the
hospital and I am in a foot cast and having to use a walker to get
around  because  I also hurt my back and hip. If I still had my
precious "service dog" Calvin? I probably would NOT have fallen in
the first place. I miss him so terribly and can only pray that a new
dog will come to take his place. Thanks everyone, please share this??

hugs,

bluejay
Please feel free to pass this video along!
Happy Autumn and Wishing You an Outstanding Weekend!
Peace and Blessings...
P.S.  If you are able or feel led to, I'd ask that you keep my
Sister Bluejay in your prayertimes...she battles health issues
everyday, but much more than that she is an advocate for
anything on Mother Earth which does not serve a purpose
for the Highest Good of All.  If you like, just google her name
and you will find some incredible articles written by her.
It would do my heart good and I know she would be deeply
appreciative, for the prayers and good energies being sent.
Pilamaya!!!   I love you Wahela!!!!
A'HO!

1 comment:

mxtodis123 said...

This one really made me cry. What a special dog! I love her.
Mary