Good Morning Everyone!
Well, it would seem that the State of Wisconsin
is under an emergency? Or at least that is what
Governer Walker has said.
All I know, is that we are supposed to get
lots and lots of snow and white out conditions, with the blowing winds that are to accompany this storm
system moving through our State.
I'm not worried...I'm home safe and sound and I'm not going anywhere. I had my Dear Daughter go to the store for me yesterday so I'm stocked up with
essentials, and barring any emergency, I'm good to go!
Lots of schools and other sites have closed down for the day as in some parts of the State, it is worse than others. We are even having Thunder Snows!
I'm sure tomorrow will be more of the same as we attempt to clean up after the storms. If you live in
the path of this great storm system, do take
necessary precautions and stay inside...
I've been busy creating gifts for my Grands...
I have a love of wooden boxes and so I thought
I'd take my best ones and fill them full of goodies for FireKeeper and Little Grandmother. The thing is, these two are always snooping in my boxes, as they love to go through each item and ask about this or that and "Grandma, can I have this when you die?" type of thing. So... this has been an exercise for me, and one I have enjoyed doing, lol. I can think
of nobody better I'd love to leave my little geegaws to. I know they will appreciate them. I won't tell ya what I'm giving in case FireKeeper gets online and snoops, as he is at that age? Ha Ha Ha
He's one of those that has to shake the gifts
and try to guess what is in them, which drives
me crazy! So, even if he does, I think I can stump
him this time.
Today I have Banana Breads to bake and freeze, Fudge to make, and old photo's to go
through...as each year my two children bring
back their album for me to insert more
pictures of them, or family events we shared
together, along with little sayings or quotes
we used as they grew up, or a program from
a winter sing they were in and even their
report cards and ribbons they won. So it is fun
and nostalgic all at once.
On to the Pele' Report...here's what Tom Lescher
has to say:
Aloha!
"The future is pulling me to the unknown,Away from the comfort and safety of home,As mama gives birth she pushes thru pain,Her strength lies in knowing love reigns in the end."Yes indeed, we are almost to the New Paradigm! Time to really wrap it up in a nice way and prepare for the journey into the future. I am excited to be unveiling my own personal vision for a new paradigm that EVERYONE can be a part of creating! I will be sending out a special newsletter on the 21st! For right now it is important to understand that the intense energies coming in over the next week are strong enough to literally drive you crazy. Be sure to drink a lot of water, relax, and meditate on your timeless self, so as not to get sucked down into the whirlpool of ego.
In this week's Pele report I mention a couple of things. First is Tom Kenyon and his Aethos Sound meditation... that can be found at www.TomKenyon.com where you click on "listening", agree, and scroll down to the meditation....
We are going through a great shifting right now,
bringing the ReEmergence of the Divine Feminine
into play, and The Age of Aquarius is now in
motion...what is that all about? Love, Pure
and Simple. So, think and hold thoughts of
Divine Love in all that you day and say, and
yes, even think, as we move through the
Solstice energies and beyond into 2013...if we
can hold those energies for the next three
months, I think we will experience an even greater
shifting in Unity Consciousness, as the
human masses continue to awaken at this time.
But, here is this: not all will awaken, so
for those of us who hold the Light,
Shine it Brightly for all to see, so that
those who are struggling can see it.
That should be our mission, eh?
Take every chance you get to practice
Random Acts of Kindness, for in doing so,
you bless the receiver and the giver.
We Are The Ones We Have Been Waiting For
and the time is NOW.
Here is my gift to you this day...a song by
Peter Mayer...Holy Now...
Enjoy your day and know that you are loved
by me!
A'HO!
6 comments:
You take care of yourself, my dear friend. Check in and let us how you are doing. I know you, and I definitely know that you are prepared, but that doesn't stop me from worrying.
Mary
It is starting to get cold here too my dearest. Strong winds, just about blew me away. I walked up to the bank this morning, oh my.
I have been working and have fallen behind on my blog once again. I hope to spend some catch up time this evening after I go shopping.
I love this post and your sentiments almost mirror my I find.
Sending love and blessings of compassion sister of my heart.
love Sharon
xoxoxoxox
Hi sweet lady....thanks so much for stopping in to say hi....it does look like you have your holiday planned out pretty well. Hopefully mother nature won't drop too much snow on your parade. I loved the sentiment expressed in this post. I truly do believe in random acts of kindness....and spreading as much love as one can.
Merry Christmas to you.
xoxo
Jo
A very warm post. Thank you.
love and ((hugs))
Thunder snow? I've never heard of such a thing. Glad you're inside. I love the photo thing you do with the kids. Great idea. Joy and peace to you and yours.
Stay toasty warm.
PS. Love the song. Everything is Holy Now. A perfect ending to a perfect day.
Post a Comment