Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Good Morning!



I'm just stopping in to give a shout out
and let you all know I will be offline
now until May 2nd...

The move is on!  Friday I go over to
sign papers and pick up the keys and
then the fun begins later that day.
My son has it all planned out as far as
the heavy stuff goes and then I'm
sure us girls can do a lot of the boxes.
I plan on packing up my car first thing
on Friday morning...and the number one
thing on my agenda after I get the key
is to go in and smudge my new abode.
I'll have a house blessing after I move in.
Of course I want to smudge this one too
after the last little item is moved out
and I've cleaned so that when the new
inhabitant moves in it's all good energy for
him as well.  It's my landlord's son and
I've known him since he's been a young lad.
It will be a good fit for him as he is
starting out on his own for the first time.
I wish him well.

So...tomorrow I unhook my computer and
label everything, pack up my desktop,
and I'll see you on the flipside.

Take care, stay safe, keep your eyes on the skies,
and keep the porch light burning...

And pray this Crone doesn't become too
overwhelmed, lol!

I love ya Dearies!   :)



P.S.  Happy Full Moon and May Day!!!

6 comments:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

Wishing you all the blessings you deserve today, throughout your move and beyond! Thanks for keeping us all up to date Akasa. You are in my thoughts and prayers!! Love Always, Sandy xo

Unknown said...

I popped in at just the
right time today it seems.

Sounds like you have everything
well planned out.

Yes, it is easy to get
overwhelmed with moving.
It one of the most stressful
things we go through.

I hope this will be the
last time you have to move
and myself have to move
as well.

Found another apartment
and I will be moving in
a matter of weeks too.

loving blessings to you
sister of my heart.

love Sharon
xoxoxox

mxtodis123 said...

I wish you all the best with your new place. I hope you find much happiness and comfort. Send me your new address...please.
Mary

Merry ME said...

I will think of you in the next few days. In the goodbyes and the hellos, in the has beens and yet to bes. I will think of you like the springtime birds rebuilding their nests, adding new twigs and geegaws to spruce things up. There is a tendency to go at it with gusto. I suggest you pace yourself and watch the process, take it all in and rejoice in the adventure.
Laughing.
That comes from the woman who hates moving more than having her feet scrubbed with that scratchy thing pedicurists use to flake away dead skin.
Please send your new address.

Willow said...

Blessings for a beautiful transistion that carries you forward into a sweet soft landing into your new begining. Thrive sweet sister as the cleansing wafts of soulful sage clear the way to a new awakening.
Many Blessings
Willow

Willow said...

Greetings,
Just wishing you a merry start to May Akasa.
Sending you Hummingbird medicine as they feed at the window :)
Be Well
Willow