Good Afternoon Dear Ones!
I'm just quick popping in to say I'm
back online.
I'm all moved for the most part,
and living amongst boxes and messes,
dirty laundry, counters filled with stuff,
but I love my new home and am happy
I made the transition.
Thank You All for the prayers and well-wishes.
Really! I needed every last one of them
and am still breathing them in.
I'm tired beyond belief and still have a long
way to go to make my new digs homey
but Rome wasn't built in a day and
obviously, this place won't be either.
Even with the kids and my long-time
girlfriend helping daily, I've ended up
not feeling too well, so I took yesterday
off for the most part and today I'm going
to do more resting. Pretty quick here
I'm going into my galley kitchen and
make some lunch and then push my
recliner back for a snooze...lol.
We had perfect weather for the move...and
virtually everything went according to plan
I'm happy to report. It was in the 80's here
this past weekend and today is 37...spring
is a fickle girl isn't she? She cannot make
up her mind where she wants to be just
yet, but it has been so nice to see the
trees budding and leaves popping out
as well as the flowers in bloom around
these parts.
My first night here I sat out on the deck
around dusk and watched two red-tailed
hawks fly round and round on the thermals...
I swear they were here to greet me.
It's nice to be able to leave those doors open
and feel the breezes sweep through my
apartment and hear the bird song in
the early morning and before bed.
Well, I'll catch up more later and perhaps
check in on a few of your blogs as my
tired old body lets me...for now I
must go feed the savage beast...it has
been a busy morning so far.
I pray you all are well, safe, and happy...
Much Love to You!
Akasa
*~ xoxoxo~*
4 comments:
Pleased to hear the move has gone well. I've done it too many times. The last time 2 years ago, and before that 5 months. It. Was. Hard. But like you, I made it.
Once I was moved it was fun to make the place mine.
((hugs)) Prayers and love.
Now comes the fun part ... nesting!
welcome home!
Good to hear you're happy in your new home Akasa.
Beautiful fresh herbs......rosemary is a favourite of mine!
Ruby
Post a Comment