Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Great Bell Chant (The End Of Suffering)


This much beloved Chant is narrated by
Thich Nhat Khan, the Vietnamese
Spiritual Teacher.

Let it take you to a place of blossoming peace
as we end our evening, the sweet peaceful
ending of another day well lived.

Perhaps you will come here in the morning...
let it set the tone for your day as you walk
with beauty before you and behind you,
above you and below you.

 As you listen to the music,
observe the beautiful scenery,
and hear the message,

May all suffering you hold within
be released and sent to the Light
for Transformation.

Blessed and Peaceful Evening to You...

Namaste`





             



4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

That is beautiful, my friend. Thank you for the sense of peace and serenity it provided for me.
Mary

Unknown said...

What an exquisite poem
this is.

Thank you for sharing
the peace with us. I
love the sound of the
bell and yes, I did write
a poem about this one too.

The video is exceptional
I listened to it all.

I am sipping on Chinese
herbal tea with honey
and watching the birds
and squirrels in the tree
outside my window.

Today is a good day for
me so far. I am grateful
for a chance to visit and
mediate this beautiful day.

peace and love
sweet sister of my heart.

love and hugs
sharon
xoxoxoxoxox

the wild magnolia said...

this my dear heart
arrived right on time.

i traveled into
the sound

a particular peace waited
for me in the mist

the words stayed
within my spirit
a remembrance
to recall and recognize
again

bliss and knowing.....

many thanks....

((hugs))

love you.

Anonymous said...

The Cd this score is off of is wonderful, and I listen to it in the studio often. Now I will think of you and send you peace and love..
XXX