Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Directing Your Attention....


Good Morning Beautiful Ones....

I'd like to direct your attention this morning to:

http://thebeneficialbee.blogspot.com/

The message Jessica shares on her blog is
something we all need to see, however
heartbreaking it is...and it is heartbreaking,
and quite frankly makes me ill. 

It is a scourge on our society in general
and needs to be stopped.

When at all possible we need to buy from
reputable farmers and question always
where our food comes from.

Not the way I wanted to start my day but,
there you have it.

It does have a happy ending thankfully!

Have a Wonderful Tuesday!

Namaste'

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Oh, what a special story. It breaks my heart the way our animals are treated. Last night hubby had something on about pigs and called me to see. I couldn't do it. Even he turned it off.
Mary

the wild magnolia said...

Well, Sister of Information, I visited the Beneficial Bee. I was sickened by what man is capable of, I moved right on to the rescue and was restored.

In my next life I shall bee a keeper of bees and a bee charmer, keeper of chickens, and have a small garden.

We are now in Thomasville, Georgia, for two weeks. This is an old town....southern history walks these streets. City of Roses they call it.

There is a Farmers Market within walking distance and they have a restaurant. Mmmmmm, think we will visit there? You betcha!

Been reading about organic foods. Eye opening.

Wishing you a splendid week of good things. When do you move?

Take care of you.

((hugs)) & love & prayers

The Beneficial Bee said...

Thanks so much for sharing our post Akasa! Much Love, Jess