Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beauty is Everywhere...

Beauty can be found no matter where we look, or what we look at...it can also flood your spirit if you let it....

Turkey Vultures

Beauty flooded my spirit just now as I visited another blog I love...Talking Waters.  Jamie Reaser's poetry speaks to my spirit in ways that are delicious, indescrible, heartwrenching...I don't have enough adjectives.  I like to go over and sit every once in a while to read...sort of like storing up treasure...if I don't go every time she posts then I can go and sit in stillness and let each writing wash over my soul.  It is always beneficial and edifying when I do so.  If you get a chance hop on over and be prepared to take in some "Subtle Beauty."

And ...while you are at it?   Have a Beauty Way Day!

A'HO!

2 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

There is beauty everywhere if we only take the time to see it.
Mary

Merry ME said...

Beauty that whispers "know me."
Love that.