Friday, March 29, 2013

Changes, Changes, Changes....

Morning sunshine by SolsticeSol
Morning sunshine, a photo by SolsticeSol on Flickr.

Soul of Earth, sanctify me.
Body of Earth, save me.
Blood of Earth, fill me with love.
Water from Earth's side, wash me.
Passion of Earth, strengthen me.
Good Earth, hear me.
Within your wounds, hide me.
Never let me be separated from you.
From the power of evil, protect me.
At the hour of my death, call me
That with your loving ones I may thank you
For all eternity.  Amen

~Adapted by Jane Pellowski From Anima Christ~
an excerpt from the book "Earth Prayers From Around The World"

Today is Good Friday...and even though I no longer practice Christianity, I do align myself with "The Christ Light," as many of my Gentle Readers do.  I prefer to be more open in my spirituality and embrace all faiths, religions, creeds, paths.  I have found since I began this way of embracing the All within the All, to be more of who I am....but today is Good Friday and a day to observe and commemorate the Crucifixion of Jesus The Christ.  I have always internally felt this deep in my heart...that this man called Jesus the Christ not only talked the talk, but walked the walk in his life and I would do well to use him as an example.  I think Jesus was the physical experience we all exemplify in dying to many things in our lifetimes and how powerful that thought is.
So yes, I observe the whole of Easter Season in my heart.  I often think of Mother Mary and what she endured as she watched her son die for his belief system...how incredibly painful that must of been for her.  I cannot even fathom that, even though I have lost a son to death.  It would be a gazillion more times amplified would it not?  However you celebrate Palm Sunday, Good Friday, and Easter, I send you my heartfelt blessings for a day filled with sunshine in your soul.

On a much lighter note...Changes are definitely here for me...I got the word this week that everything is go for the move...so far everything is in order and now the fun begins, ha ha ha.  My projected date is May first but I'd like to get in the weekend before that as May first falls in the middle of the week.  So....I will probably be offline for a week maybe as I make the transition.
Hopefully it will only be a few days but one never knows when dealing with phone companies and computer services.

This year I connected with a Sister here on Blogger named Sandy Sandy and as she so succinctly states...Yes, that is her real name, lol.  I love her!  She's a Spiritartist and creates some of the most awesome painting, plus she's an author and one of the reasons I want to toot her horn is that the book she wrote, An Awakening to the Presence of Animal Spirits is 'ahem,' wonderful, informative, spiritual, full of creativity, incredible and I could go on and on with the adjectives, believe me.  Recently I entered a giveaway she was having on her Blog which is here:
*Sandy Sandy Art*  and I won her awesome book!!!!  Sadly I don't have a digital camera to take a pic but if you go to her blog and take a gander you can find it on the right side bar...I tried sneaking in to get it but it wouldn't let me!  Sorry Sandy!  he he he...I would have deleted it from my files I assure you...I just didn't have time to send an email asking your permission this morning.  Anywho...this book is filled with animal totems and each one has its own special painting by Sandy.  She's and awesome artist and I am so intune with her paintings...I feel like they jump right out of the book and into my being.  If you get a chance hop on over and take a gander at some of her joyous art...you won't be disappointed.

It is supposed to be fifty degrees here today...the sun is shining profusely and you can smell spring in the air.  The snow is melting fastly now and I think I will be running in and out as I have to clean off my gazebo and deck and get rid of stuff I can't take with me.  I will get a balcony apartment over there after all, so I can plant a few things as well as hang hummingbird feeders and bird feeders.  I will be in seventh heaven!

On another note...can we get on with the Marriage Equality for Same Sex Couples?  I mean really?  Who am I or any other person who is not gay to say who someone can fall in love with and choose to spend the rest of their life with?  For goodness sake, give it up already!!!  I went to do a search just now as to the definition of the word marry as my mind just couldn't wrap itself around the fact that everyone is so caught up in the definition that it must be between a man and a woman...I've been laughing out loud thinking what the hell!  Having spent my life in the Food Service Industry when someone says the word marry to me I think of marrying two bottles of ketchup together, or a host of other things.  Oxford Dictionary says its a combination of two or more elements.  I keep hoping I will hear this definition being held before the Supreme Court but alas and alack!  Nope!!!
Sometimes human beings can be sooooo incredibly dense or extremely full of themselves...either way I'm just sayin.'

Ah well...I hope you all have a sunshine-filled day...as well I hope you remember to remember the element of Water...She so needs our prayers, good energies and healing sent...and it is Full Moon time...try to get to a body of water to sit awhile and meditate or leave a love offering to Her.  May you Walk In Beauty...
In Radiant Love,
Akasa



P.S.   Check out Tom Lescher's Astrology Forecast...Wow!
Astrology Forecast for March 27, 2013





3 comments:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my art and my book Akasa Dear Heart. I am glad to got it and hope you can find it useful. Blessings of the season! HUGS and love, xo Sandy

mxtodis123 said...

Blessings,dear friend. Beautiful post. You and I are so very much alike. I wish you an Easter weekend filled with much joy and peace.
Mary

Willow said...

Aksana Wolfsong you help my heart sing and let me retouch my roots with my depth , so I can grow again, truly there are no coincidences ...was meant to be.
Yes I can respect that to each his own , live and let live, harm none. I am fascinated and in awe of most all ascend masters and the great stories that surround them