The Old Woman I shall become
will be quite different from the woman
I am now.
Another I is beginning.
~George Sands~
I wanted to let you all know that I am going
to be spending some time away from Blogger.
I have been experiencing some health issues
which really need my attention right now,
and in order for me to do that is to
sacrifice something else.
I love and adore each one of you,
and I hope that you can understand.
I may pop in from time to time but I
really need to spend some time away
for now...I have no idea how long
I will be away but let's just say this is
a mini-health vacation.
I've not been doing well the past week...
my body is on fire with eczema which is
covering pretty much all of my legs and
now has moved onto my face.
I had been under Doctor's care for this
but it has all of a sudden taken a
turn for the worse so back to the Doctor
I went on Tuesday. That was after
spending several nights going crazy with
itching and putting everything on it known
to woman. Prescription and alternative therapy!
Since it has moved onto my face, I have been
experiencing migraine and thus the move
to see the Doctor.
He upped my meds and put me on an antibiotic,
as I seem to have a secondary infection going on.
This is day two and seriously I don't feel all that
different...it has located itself around my eyes and
all I want to do is scratch my eyes out, it is very
disconcerting! And....frustrating to say the least.
There is no cure for Eczema...unless it is allergy based.
So I guess that may be something I have to check
out as well. Needless to say I am feeling pretty
miserable and sitting on the computer does
not seem in my best interest right now.
So....Please do take good care of yourselves
and I will do the same.
Know what a blessing you are to me...how
grateful I am to be able to connect with
your presence each day, but more importantly
that we are in this Earth Walk, Earth Journey
together...and that just rocks my world.
All My Love and Blessings to You!

6 comments:
Dearest Sister,
My thoughts and energies of healing are being sent your way.
You know I know what you are going through.
de-stress, relax, find your path to healing.
My love to you,
Sandra
Oh dear, my friend, I had no idea. Of course, you are feeling miserable. I suffered from Eczema a long time ago...used to break out in blotches all over, but one day, it just disappeared. You take care of your health, dear one. We'll be here when you return. (((Hugs))) Prayers and healing energies coming your way.
Mary
Ditto to what's already been said.
Like you have done for me, I will keep a light burning until you feel up to getting back. Know you are loved and wrapped in healing energy along with all the creams and lotions!
May you be blessed as you have blessed so many others.
Dear Sister Akasa,
My daughter has walked this journey of not being at home in her own skin, so I know a bit of the frustration and discomfort and searching for relief wherever you can find it.
I send you soothing Love and prayers of peace. May your brave and kind heart guide you through this healing journey.
Take care of yourself, Sweet One.
I am so sorry. The thought of you suffering hurts my heart. I'll be holding you in the light and calling you in to dance with me. Please take care of yourself. Visualizing you healed and in comfort.
You will be very missed...hurry back...xoxo
I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Akasa, you must be in agony - I can't even imagie! Take good care of yourself and don't worry about us - your true friends will be true to you and you'll find us when you return in better health.
Please know that my prayers are with you - I have been thinking of you daily and just now got a chance to check in with you. You are on my mind, dear friend.
With Love,
Doris (and the Gizz!)
Post a Comment