I wanted to share this video this morning in appreciation
for the love, prayers, beautiful, and heartfelt comments
you have shared with me over the past year and more.
Many times when I've been feeling low, your words have
been encouragement to me. A light on my path. For this
I am truly appreciative and very grateful.
Here's wishing for you a Day filled with Brilliant, Crystal,
Love and Light!
Okay, now I'm crying for the 83 year old retired teacher, who has received only one thank you for her effort and dedication. I'm crying because she lives in one room and is alone.
Saying thank you is free.
Thank you for providing timely gifts and inspiration and spirit. Thank you for sharing your journey. Thank you for caring so deeply for mankind and making us aware of how we can help others.
What a timely message! I drove thru the line at Burger King this morning. All I wanted was a coke. the voice in the box was all business yet friendly enough. She must have been doing two things at once because she told me to drive up and she'd tell my my cost at the window. Thank you I said. Oh, don't thank me, honey, she replied. Thank YOU for coming to my burger king.
Now I'm pretty much ready to cry at anything these days but this comment made me bubble right up. I carry some "thank you" cards in my wallet so I was glad to have one to give her along with my dollar bills. She smiled back at me like I'd done her a favor.
Imagine if everyone had that kind of attitude about their job and fellow (wo)man?
2 comments:
Okay, now I'm crying for the 83 year old retired teacher, who has received only one thank you for her effort and dedication. I'm crying because she lives in one room and is alone.
Saying thank you is free.
Thank you for providing timely gifts and inspiration and spirit. Thank you for sharing your journey. Thank you for caring so deeply for mankind and making us aware of how we can help others.
So you see, we are good for each other!
Peace!
What a timely message!
I drove thru the line at Burger King this morning. All I wanted was a coke. the voice in the box was all business yet friendly enough. She must have been doing two things at once because she told me to drive up and she'd tell my my cost at the window. Thank you I said. Oh, don't thank me, honey, she replied. Thank YOU for coming to my burger king.
Now I'm pretty much ready to cry at anything these days but this comment made me bubble right up. I carry some "thank you" cards in my wallet so I was glad to have one to give her along with my dollar bills. She smiled back at me like I'd done her a favor.
Imagine if everyone had that kind of attitude about their job and fellow (wo)man?
Love this post.
Post a Comment