Good Morning Everyone!
It has been a wild week around here and I have been wanting to get in here and post everyday but something always keeps me from it.
I started out last Sunday morning feeling very energetic as the day broke bright and beautiful with the most perfect temperature and breeze. I had gone out to water my plants on my deck and when I was finished I began to walk back inside when I fell through the wooden ramp which leads up to my door. I had stopped to gather my oxygen tubing up when I fell through and down I went. The force of the fall threw me backward and sideways and the pain was instant and excrutiating and I layed there screaming and crying as I just couldn't help it. Not only was my leg in extreme pain but my back and hip were too. I yelled for help hoping my neighbors would hear me but nobody did so I gathered my wits about me and very gently pulled my leg up to find the meat on my shin bone taken off in several places, and layed back in others, and bleeding like a stuck pig. I cannot get up from a down position anymore so I scooted myself backward to the steps leading up to my door and pulled myself up from there and got myself into the house and flushed out my wounds and determined nothing was broken....I am in deep gratitude for that! I have lots of bruises and the flesh is healing albeit slowly, and the bones are bruised as well so I'm a little stiff but all in all it could have been a lot worse. The message was given me to pay more attention to my immediate surroundings in a very quick fashion!
I totally agreed and then thought to myself, well huh! I thought I have always been attentive to what happens in my immediate world but I guess I need to pay even more attention? So be it! As above, so below!
Now with the Solar Eclipse going on I find myself with my be-ing jumping all over the place...how about you?
I've not been able to sleep all week which has left me tired, cranky, feeling a bit overwhelmed and at the same time trying to practice joy through all of it...what a ride! I've been seeing the digits 11:11 and 1:11 all week too, and Doreen Virtue says this means an opening to the higher realms is happening now and the Star Energies are coming in. Well...Hallelujah! Hopefully with the New Moon Energies I can tap into some new beginnings! :)
My children took off on the Amtrack on Tuesday morning for a long train ride to Texas...children and grandchildren I should say...a much needed vacation for all of them. This was one big adventure for them as none of us have ever ridden a train before. I called FireKeeper the first afternoon and he was having the time of his life...and I am so happy for him. They all deserve it as our family has worked so hard the past two years to gain greater health in all the ways that are important. We will always be working to this as we all do each and every day, but watching my family blossom is so enriching...I am very grateful and I try to stand in that deep gratitude in each moment. Thank You Great Mystery for watching over my family and bringing us to healthier times in our lives!!!
I want to wish all of you a Happy and Safe Independence Day!!! No matter where you choose to celebrate please reflect on what it means to be independant...to have freedoms many in the world only dream of? This week in my hometown a Fallen Soldier was brought home to be layed to rest and gave me huge pause to stand in thankfulness that I live in a country where I can do and be whatever I choose. That wouldn't be possible without the men and women who fight for these rights each day in parts of the world where in my opinion we have no place being, but they do it because they believe in it and who am I to dishonor that position by not supporting them in my own prayers? I honor all veterans through all wars because they are heroes in my eyes....I will never understand the need for war, and that is just me. Instead I pray for all the men and women who serve our country, the families who send these brave and courageous people to serve, and then pray with all my being that when they return they be able to find employment, have available healthcare, live in affordable housing and not be homeless and are treated with the respect they so richly deserve, as many times this is not the case. The older I get the more I question, you know?
Here's wishing for you a Safe, and Happy Independence Day free of worry and war in any fashion....You are cherished and loved by me! Are you going to see the fireworks where you reside? I'm staying close to home and hopefully be able to see them from my own backyard...often times I am able to! :)
P.S. We are under a Heat Warning in my neck of the woods...supposed to be 106 today! I watered very early this morning all of my Plant Beings...the lillies are in bloom and I've been picking red raspberries from the plant FireKeeper gifted me two years ago...yummy! My blue geranium is loaded with flowers, and the hummingbird is still visiting so that is a very good thing! I will stay inside today and more than likely tomorrow as well as the humidity is sooo high! Then come Sunday I will venture out again and hope the temps are a bit cooler! Stay Cool My Sister/Brother Friends! :)
P.P.S.S....last night the fireflies were so abundant in my yard it was like a fairy convention here...it was otherworldly! Waaaaaay Awesome!!!!
6 comments:
Dear Akasa ~ What a fall! I am so sorry that it created such deep pain and bruising for you. And yet, what an opportunity to get in touch with all the deep bruisings you have experienced in your life - crying them out from your heart - releasing those wounds of the heart as well. Maybe this is too much interpretation, but what a wonderful opportunity to heal "to the bone."
Love loving always ~ Christine
I left a comment that I don't think went through. I wanted to let you know how sorry I am that you had such a frightening experience, but how glad I am that you are now on the mend. Please do take care of yourself.
I've had the sleep issues myself this week. Used to be that it was hubby or my cat, but this week there was no known reason for lack of sleep.
Hoping you have a wonderful holiday weekend. Sending prayers and thoughts your way.
Mary
Akasa, oh my goodness I am so sorry about your fall. I know you say you were able to tend the wounds yourself but I think you should get yourself a phone you can take with you when you venture outside just for emergency use. My goodness you could have broken a hip or worse and been laying there with no help.
I think someone is watching over you dearest one.
Your garden sound magnificent, I miss mine so much but such is life. We are having heat wave here
as well. Too hot for me, I keep my asthma puffers
close by.
I used to live on the outskirts of a beautiful woods
with a river where I would go to find my peace. I hope you find that kind of peace in your garden.
106 !!! my goodness that is hot.
hugs and love Sharon
Wordancer
I am so sorry to read about your fall! I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon.
As I get older, I have more questions about so many things too. . .
Bless your heart! I am so sorry to hear of your bad fall. You are strong and wise though, you knew how to take care of yourself!
I hope you mend rapidly.
Take care and thank you so much for all your support.
Indie
dear Akasa...I just blogged about apologies and here I am to make one...I am sooo sorry I missed this, your post about your fall...but I'm sending healing energy now and will again when I dance...HOW ARE YOU NOW?
xoxoxoxo hug, hug, and light...and some warm fuzzys...xo
Post a Comment