Me too!
That was beautiful. I thank you so much for sharing yet another spectacular video.Mary
Ah... So do I, Dear Sister! Blessings & Love to You xox
A truly meaningful video.Blessings to you Akasahugs and love Word Dancer
I agree! I was just thinking that the other day - how blessed I am to have this body with all its flaws for most of the flaws and defects were put there by me and I should really take better care of it. Have a lovely Sunday :-)
Amen to this my dear friend!Indie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Me too!
That was beautiful. I thank you so much for sharing yet another spectacular video.
Mary
Ah... So do I, Dear Sister! Blessings & Love to You xox
A truly meaningful video.
Blessings to you Akasa
hugs and love Word Dancer
I agree! I was just thinking that the other day - how blessed I am to have this body with all its flaws for most of the flaws and defects were put there by me and I should really take better care of it.
Have a lovely Sunday :-)
Amen to this my dear friend!
Indie
Post a Comment