Sunday, July 17, 2011

Healing Chant by Donna Rose Stewart



This beautiful Healing Chant was created and sung
by a Beautiful Sister...Donna Rose Stewart.  Her
voice transports me to a deeply wooded forest by
a clear cool stream that is illumined by Grandmother
Moon...and I can hear the Old One's voice calling
Her Daughters to Her through Donna's voice.  I can
feel the Healing pouring forth from the Ancient Cry...

Well Done my Sister of Light!  Well Done!  I truly
Thank You for allowing me to share it here on my
blog.  Many Blessings to You for sharing the Gift of
Voice you were given!

A'HO!

3 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

We all need a place apart, a place to draw into us healing energy, beautiful.

Thank you, for sharing.

Happy Sunday dear heart, kindred sister!

sending you a big ((hug)). : )

julie said...

Her
voice transports me to a deeply wooded forest by
a clear cool stream that is illumined by Grandmother
Moon...and I can hear the Old One's voice calling
Her Daughters to Her through Donna's voice. I can
feel the Healing pouring forth from the Ancient Cry...

I am there with you dear sister of the heart...
Beautiful, just beautiful...xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, so ethereal! Added it to my YouTube playlist and am going to share your post on my blog page on facebook! Blessings, Cordelia

Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Cordelias-Cauldron/151667884895740