Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hope I'm not too late with this for Y'all!!!




I just got this in and wanted to get it up before tonight!
Crikey!  Anywho...here's what Tom Lescher has to say:

"I hope you get it in time for the full Moon in Scorpio today to help you let go of all that old crap holding you back without feeling too much like THIS IS THE END! ha ha!  Maybe just picture your life as a boat right now that is full of water and everyday you get to take another bucket full and dump it back over the side (where it belongs) and you're getting lighter and lighter and lighter and the sailing will get smoother and smoother and smoother!  in-joy.....tom"

He was down in Mexico doing the Pele' Report and didn't have a way to send it as he was on a boat, with no internet...so there you have it.  Also, the mantra for this super-charged energy right now is:

"As I shed limiting core beliefs I value All that IS." The full Moon this weekend in Scorpio will dredge up from the bottom of our barrel all the old fears, memories and habits that keep us operating at half frequency as life goes by. It is amazing the stories our egos can tell us to justify staying small and NOT CHANGING!..... If we blow off these stories and open to what IS, it can be amazingly PERFECT! Check it out! aloha.....

On another note, wherever you live, I hope you aren't under cloud cover like I am...I sooooo wanted to see Grandmother's Joy Rising tonight!!!   Dern it!  I can feel Her though so I'm not disappointed too much...If I couldn't feel Her Joyous Self I'd really be in a muddle.  :)  So for tonight, I'll concentrate on Her messages to me, in my waking and my Dreamtime, and imagine Herself like in the Movie E.T.  I can do that.  I'm thinking of doing some serious meditation later on too.




Even the birds have been feeling all of this super-charged energy...they have been singing and yacking up a storm all day long, and the resident squirrel has been racing back and forth on the deck's rails all day...while I sat here and cracked up.  Squirrely!  Right now the little Purple Finch who hangs out here is sitting on top of my big-bushed Seedum and eating seeds.  I noticed yesterday the Red Raspberries already have started to bud, so we should be getting some nice berries in the not too distant future.  The peonies are ready to blossom...the buds are nice and fat.  Up front the Purple Irises have blossomed and they are some of the most gorgeous flowers, I swear!




Well...it is dusk and I want to get ready to close up shop here and get in my jammies, light the candles, and do some geneology for a little while, till the bug from Grandmother Moon bites me and I sit and talk with Her for a while.

Here's wishing for You a Great Super Moon whatever you do and as always stay safe.  Know that You are Loved by Me!

Mitakuye Oyasin...
We Are All Connected,
We Are All One

P.S.  It is Buddha's Wesak Moon today too...perhaps blessings are in store?
One never knows!  :)   And it's Cinco de Mayo!   What an auspicious day eh?

3 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

full moons are tricky anyway. super bright, super close, super energy. it's what i think.

this moon energy has been good to me. a little muse has returned, and i took some great full moon pics.

i've been dry to the bone, the muse had runaway, she comes and goes anyway.

i believe we are are all connected, all one.

mother full moon of the super kind seems to have done a painless removal for me. she knows i have been walking my own path, peace and kindness.

oh posh. enough.

dear heart and gentle spirit....i hope the moonbeams sleep in your hair tonight...

((hugs)) and love....

mxtodis123 said...

We were under cloud cover as well so there was not much to be seen. The birds here have been singing for joy. At first I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to enjoy much of Mother Nature because I live in the back of the building with only a small, treeless courtyard available for viewing. It's quiet, but devoid of greenery so I have planted my own in my windows. And the birds sing for joy back here. Perhaps it is because they sense they are free from the cats.

As for genealogy, although they haven't completed New Jersey on the 1940 census, I've found most of my family. Time consuming and tedious, but joyful when a familiar name pops up.

Have a great Sunday dear friend and sister.
Mary

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

you have inspired to begin tracing my geneology again. it's been a while.

longdayhotshower.blogspot.com