Friday, May 18, 2012

The Seeding Times...



"The truth cannot be spoken, it can only be felt within."
These are the words of Tom Lescher for this time...

Time for us to sit in our truth, to feel our truth, to tap
into our power, to be the center of our vortex. 

Remember...We Are the Ones We Have Been Waiting For!

Can You feel the energies?  I have been feeling them so
strongly.  I have not wanted to speak much, or be
around other people.  I've spent this week being in the
center of myself...and where that has pulled me is out
of my own doors to work with the soil, to plant, to
observe the animals as they do their daily busy work.
It has kept me balanced and out of my own head.  As
soon as I start to hear the monkey chatter in my mind,
I quickly bring myself out of my ego and back to center
once again.  Sometimes it feels like that is all I'm doing
but as I practice this more and more it gets easier to
stay connected to my own spirit and what I need to be
doing.  In essence, feeling the soil between my fingers,
listening to the wind as it speaks, watching the birds in
flight and how they do not worrry about the next worm
pulled to eat, or the insect.  I take note of the space
around me...is it negative or positive?  If it feels
negative I move till it feels positive.  As I watch the
squirrel, I do not question his squirrely movements.
He is a creature of play, of gathering what he needs to
ensure he has enough for the times of cold and winter,
without going 'nuts' about it.  He teaches me to take
only what I need.  Last night I could hear the sound
of a tick, tick, tick in my kitchen area...I had the very
distinct feeling I had a mouse in the house!  Oh yeah!
So I got up from my chair and sure as the world, the
tray I had some bread spread out on, to dry for the
animals outside, was being eaten by a little brown
field mouse.  Of course I don't want mice in my home
so I quickly took care of the bread, layed out some
poison, (which I really hate to do) but they are laden
with disease so....   At any rate, I was wondering
why mouse medicine showed itself to me...as I know
it is all about paying attention to detail, or conversely
picking the detail to death.  Ahhhh...or could it be
showing me more organizing skills or sensing danger?
I'm thinking it is showing me to pay attention to
putting things in order and seeing a much bigger
picture. 

We cannot discount all the little things which
show up in our lives daily, so as I spend time
in this space, being open to receive the seeds that
are being planted, I also plant a few of my own.  The
intuitive side of me can feel the New Moon energies
of our Illustrious and Luminous Grandmother Moon
pulling me inward, to rest in the Water of Her Womb,
to replenish and cleanse.  It is time once again to
go to my body of Water here where I live and send
Healing and Love into the Mighty Sister Rock River.

I will remain in my quiet space, listening, observing,
speaking with my Ancestors, my Spirit Guides, my
totems, and I will remain in Deep Gratitude for All
of Life and the Blessings of the Universe and sitting
in my own Truth.

I wish for You, a weekend of Retreat, in whatever
way that unfolds for You....

Deep Waves of Cascading Peace to You!
A'HO!

2 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Beautiful post, my dear sister. Thanks for the info on the Pow Wow. I really got excited and thought I would go, but it is way too far. It's a round about trip of 3 trains and about two hours. There is no direct route. Brooklyn is a mighty big place.
Mary

the wild magnolia said...

we are the ones we have been waiting for. show stopper, great awakening, something to lie awake and make it your own.

thank you dear wise sister.

i believe the awakening each of of experience bring more energy to play here in our universe and benefit other.

i am learning more and more to heed my intuitive messages.

take care of you, love and ((hugs))

the wild magnolia