such a beautiful wish. wishing you beauty~
you are the river of love's tenderness.gentle remembrances of our worlds needs.we are what our fellow traveler's need.poetry of use to mankind.thank you for sharing. i love rivers.sweet blessings sent your way.
Thank you for sharing this.It is beautiful.I have shared it at my blog today.
This is absolutely breath-taking poetry. Thank you for sharing Akasa.I love the new background and the back up music to this video.A beautiful start to to a bright sunny day.hugs and loveSharonxxx
Post a Comment
4 comments:
such a beautiful wish.
wishing you beauty~
you are the river of love's tenderness.
gentle remembrances of our worlds needs.
we are what our fellow traveler's need.
poetry of use to mankind.
thank you for sharing. i love rivers.
sweet blessings sent your way.
Thank you for sharing this.
It is beautiful.
I have shared it at my blog today.
This is absolutely breath-taking poetry. Thank you for sharing Akasa.
I love the new background and the back up music to this video.
A beautiful start to to a bright sunny day.
hugs and love
Sharon
xxx
Post a Comment