Thursday, September 6, 2012
September Energy Forecast with Lee Harris
My Very Divine Sister, Rachel Snyder, alerted me to this
energy forecast, so I thought I'd pass it along to all
of you.
Speaking of Rachel...she has a wonderful initiative going on
right now that some of us are partaking in. It's a Global
Poetry Share called "Words Divinely Wrought." If you are
interested in checking it out, you can go to her blog on
WordPress and read about the exciting things going on.
Her poetry, which touches so many, is going around the world,
being left in places to be found by others (unsuspectingly of
course), and with the hope that they will be divinely inspired
by the message the poetry brings, as well as being blessed
by it. I signed up!!! I'm waiting for Divine Timing to place
my poetry. At first I thought I might place it in the local
library here in my home town, near the spiritual books.
However last night as I was falling off to sleep I thought of
placing it at The Angel Museum here. I will wait for more
Divine Guidance on this. For a look just follow this link:
Rachel's Blog and her Words Divinely Wrought and scroll
down until you see Words Divinely Wrought, then follow the
prompts. You won't be disappointed in reading her poetry.
Her words speak to the heart of the matter, zing your core,
shake your spirit, and leave you wanting more.
I realize I've not been on blogger much lately...truth be told
I've been spending much time with my family, and my ancestry
on Ancestry.com This week on Tuesday my grands started
back to school. Both were very nervous on the first day. Both
were starting in new schools this year so that meant meeting
new people, teachers, different ways of doing things than they
were used to but both seem to be doing well with the new
changes. Children are God's Jewels aren't they? My oldest
grandchild, Firekeeper, turned 12 in August. It's hard to believe
he's that old already. I remember his very first day of school
like it was yesterday and the ones following as well. His
Sister, Little Grandmother, has always been shy, so her
beginning days were full of anxiousness and wanting Mom or
Dad to stay with her for a bit. School Days, School Days,
Good old Golden Rule Days!
Not much new on my part...I'm still concentrating on packing
up my things to get ready for the move, bit by bit I'm working
towards my goal. Now I must dig up some perennials to give
away as Autumn is fast upon us, and I'd like to know they are
well established before the cold arrives. One can definitely
feel 'Fall' in the air in the mornings and late evenings, even
with the hot temps during the day. We were graced with some
much needed rain this week...a good storm moved through
and left a good half inch or more. More is on the way tomorrow
I believe, and then cooler temps behind it. I will welcome the
70 degree days and look forward to being outside working. I
have to do it when the sun is shaded in parts of my yard so
timing is everything with that. If you don't see me around
you will know why, but I'll make a great effort to get around
to all of your blogs and read and hopefully leave a comment.
Know that you are loved beyond measure, and that I count
you as blessings in my life!!!
Wopila Tanka!
(Great Thanks)
Akasa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm not a poet, but I love the idea of putting messages in places for people to find. A random acts of kindness thing, only it's words, not acts. Great idea. I'm going to try it.
It's hard to believe you're talking of Autumn already. Still pretty summery in Florida.
blessings and peace my friend,
M
I am not sure what move you are talking about Akasa.
Are you moving to a new home ?
I must have missed something along the way here.
I wish you would share more poetry here as well, but we can only do what time will allow.
Good luck with the move and take care of yourself.
hugs and blessings of love
Sharon
I know that Ancestry can be quite addicting. All I have to do is log in to the website and I know I won't be logging out until it is time to go to bed. I have been missing you, my friend. Glad to hear you have been spending time with family. That is so important.
Your friend and sister,
Mary
Family time is the best time spent. Glad you can experience the joys and trials of your grands.
The words divinely wrought sounds intriguing; I must go to Rachel's blog.
Be careful with all the digging.
Take good care, and hopefully we will enjoy and nice long Autumn.
Hugs to you, and love.
What magic, to find inspiring messages where one isn't expecting them. Sounds like your plate is full, but hopefully by the time Fall really nestles in, you will have too...
Post a Comment