Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Wisdom of Bartholomew




This video is part one in a series of which the teachings are by Mary-Margaret Moore and lean
toward the metaphysical/spiritual philosophy.
I find them to be tender mercies in a world gone mad with violence, politics, discontent, and on
and on.  Sometimes it is nice to just sit still and
listen to something beautiful that someone has
taken the time to create, as well as to be able
to internalize it and hold it's beauty and holiness
deep within.

There is part two on You Tube that my Universal
Brother Merhlin has created and soon to be part
three, if you'd like to follow up with them.  I know
they may not speak to all but one Universal Truth
I think we all partake in is loving the same Creator,
know matter how we get there.

Here's wishing for you a week filled with tender
mercies and much love from me.  I wanted to thank those of you who left a loving, compassionate comment on the passing of my friend...you cannot know how much it meant to me.  You are Beauty!

In Lak'ech
Akasa

1 comment:

Mother Moon said...

morning old friend... long time.. leave it to you to give us something so peaceful and serene..