Sunday, August 28, 2011

For the Earth Mother and Her Children....



The Earth is One, a living thing,
With heart and mind that thinks and feels,
And we who live upon Her sphere
Must always treat Her life as real.
For She is Us and We are Her,
Forever joined in every part,
We are the dust of which She's made,
And Children of Her Sacred Heart.

~Julie Redstone~

Wishing you all a Blessed Sunday!

A'HO!



5 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

I love your header picture...what does it say on top of that building? I couldn't quite make it out...who painted it?

I hope you're safe and sound today and are having a blessed Sunday! I think of you often and hope you are doing well :-)

Love you,
Doris and Gizz (hugs)

the wild magnolia said...

I lost the other comment. I wasn't on the internet.

Oh my, than you for this beauty, the new header and poem are splendid.

Wishing the best of all goodness of health and happiness to settle in your left.

sending much love and ((hugs))

DancingFire said...

Lovely and I Must tell you how much I love your page here and the photo is where I want to live.Love you!!

JoyceAnn said...

Beautiful words to live by ~ Love that poem !!

~ Blessings ~

On Fragile Wings said...

Autumn blessings Akasa,

I love the autumn feel to your page and the poem
you share with all of us.

hugs and blessings Word Dancer