Friday, August 19, 2011

Freedom of humbleness, Finding your light, Mystical path...



I consider Caroline Myss to be one of our present Great Teachers.
I own several of her books and quite often refer to them.  She
can be harsh, humorous, powerful, poignant, gentle and tender,
and in command.  I hope you can take the time to listen to this
today?

Been a lovely week around here....I've been spending lots of time
outdoors communing with my lovely hummingbird, my resident
bunny, and had an awesome visitor in the form of Swallowtail
that came to rest in my Tomato Pot for about half an hour and
even allowed me to snap some shots up close.  Her wings were
a little beat up, and she looked like she was just hanging out
resting so I let her be, after I thanked her for coming and allowing
me to capture her beauty on film.  Even the bunny is starting to
get on board with me talking to him.  He bends his ears and
stretches out his feet, all the while moving that snowwhite tail
around, and I just have to giggle at him.  I've been throwing
bread out to the birds all summer and he seems to like to even
taste that now and again.

I got one flower bed totally weeded again and will start the big
one later this evening when it cools down...just before the rains
come.   Hopefully I can finish it up this weekend, as I want to
transfer some plants like my Blue Geranium and another plant
that I can't remember the name of to my smaller flower bed.
I had planted Red Raspberries two years ago that my Grandson
gifted me and this year they grew like crazy.  They will have to
be pruned back in the not too distant future.  We got a nice
taste of them when they were in season and I'm hoping next
year to put some up for preserves.  I had said the other day I
wasn't going to can anymore but how can you not with the price
of food these days, and soon to go up again I hear.

I'm off and running errands today, and working some more on
my geneology.  It sure is turning out to be an interesting project
for me and I'm very grateful I started it.  I've been trying to pick
the brain of an Aunt and Uncle and it is like pulling teeth trying
to get them to recall things, lol.

Here's hoping each one of you are well and safe and I truly send
out blessings to everyone!

Have a Great Friday and an even Greater Weekend!

Bright Blessings!





5 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

I listened to the video. Many good words and definitions of grace and miracles and the mystical. The experience moves us beyond the words.

Thank you for sharing.

You are planning and planting in the out of doors. Pottering around in your plot of nature and earth.

Wishing you a peaceful weekend doing somethings you love.

You are a blessing.

mxtodis123 said...

Isn't genealogy great? My journey started with a simple look on the 1930 census. There I found my dad, his twin, and my great grandmother. From there it just took on off. It's a wonderful feeling to know where you came from.
Mary

julie said...

WOW!! I hate what she is saying...but love that she is saying...so needed. We will not get where we need to be with positive thinking alone...Time for that organized revolution...but it may be to late...Thank you for posting...I'm going to spread it around if you don't mind...love you BIG sister, dear sisther...xoxoxo

On Fragile Wings said...

I especially love hearing about your garden and the animal friends who visit, it keeps me connected to
the Earth and all her blessings. Thanks for the intro to Caroline Myss. I am off to track down her website.

Weekend blessings to you sister of my heart.

hugs and love Word Dancer

Anonymous said...

I, too, LOVE to hear about your animal friends ♥♥♥ and garden, Dear One... So very refreshing and makes my Heart Smile !!! Blessings and Much Love to You xoxox