Thursday, November 8, 2012

"A Good Day"



I'm sure I've posted this video before, either on my HeartSong's blog or here...but it is speaking to my
heart once again this morning.

Amidst the Election, Hurricane Sandy, Full Moon, Mercury Retrograde and daily life that has been of late, an extended family friend lost their Son in death this past Friday...it was quite unexpected.  This young man was only 26 years old.

I've been holding it together for the most part, but I've had my moments.  As I was thinking of the Grace given us yesterday, and watching this video by Brother David Steindl-Rast (who is a Benediction Monk) and his message on Gratefulness...I was reminded that even in death there are moments of Grace and Gratefulness.

So Adam...if you are out there listening...I am Grateful that you Graced our lives with 'Your 'essence, Your Being.'

May 'The Source of All'  guide Your way Home,
envelope All who loved You,
most especially Your Parents,
and bring You Sweet Peace
at long last.

Radiant Blessings Spirit Brother!!!
Radiant Blessings....

To All of You This Day...
Sweet Moments to guide You,
Grace and Gratefulness on each in-breath
and out-breath,
and Much Love from Me!

A'HO!

2 comments:

Ashling said...

What a grace-filled, loving, gentle blessing and tribute. I'm so sorry for the loss you've all experienced.

the wild magnolia said...

My heart goes out to this family. Sending prayers for peace and comfort.

I return the same blessing to you, dear kindred.

Wishing you peace this fine day.

((hugs))