Monday, November 26, 2012

Guiding Stars...


In this early morning light,
I wish for you a day filled
with all things kind.

I wish for you a day to
receive kindnesses,
and a day to give
kindnesses.

I wish for you a day filled
with peace and love.

I wish for you a day filled
with compassion and grace.

I wish for you laughter and joy...

I wish for you a day filled
and overflowing with
things that are delightful
to
your
soul...

Let us live in Love,
Akasa


6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Beautiful post and great thoughts to start the day. Hope your Thanksgiving was all you hoped it would be.
Love,
Mary

Robin Larkspur said...

These are beautiful words to see first thing in the morning.

Ashling said...

Wishing you the same; how warm and loving a poem. Thank you!

Unknown said...

I shall gratefully take this prayer
and place it inside my heart dearest.


Just what I needed.

beneath the videos at top of my page
is an update. Thinks sometimes must get worse before they get better.

I am hoping for better soon.

love Sharon

Merry ME said...

Reading this before going off to bed. Instead of I Wish, I'm saying I'm grateful for ...

Sweet dreams

Plumrose Lane said...

Just popping in to say thanks so much for your lovely comment Akasa, I loved hearing about your tats! Now you have my curiosity up as to what they are (?). Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
♥Sharon