"The Beauty of Life is ever expanding,
My Search for my Self is never ending,
I need the Other now more than ever,
Because the Great Mother is now calling
us all together!"
These are the words of Tom Lescher,
delivered to my email inbox...
I received them yesterday, but with
everything else going on I'm just now
getting to them. How appropriate they
are though! We've seen it happen in
regards to Hurricane Sandy (which I feel
is a karmic historical event), with the
Presidential Elections, as well as the
Nor'easter blowing on the eastern
seaboard, and yesterday the sentencing
of the dude that shot all the people in Arizona.
Suffice it to say, that Mercury in Retrograde
came in on the day of the election, and with
that...Renewal, or as they say in Astrospeak
all of the "R" words that apply here.
This is a time of things breaking down,
communication snafu's, and malfunctions
we don't normally give a thought to?
It happened to me yesterday...I took
my car in to get new tires put on it,
and while they were putting them on, a
long-time Sister of mine and I went to
Walgreen's to pick up a few things,
stopped to get a cold drink, and did
some banking. When I got back to my
car, we unloaded the things I'd picked
up, and she came inside with me
while I made my transaction and then
she took off. I got in my car, started
it up, and noticed the warning light
was on for my brakes...
My first instinct was great!!! Did these
guys cut a brake line somehow? We
all know those situations where somebody
we know takes their car in for work and
something else happens to their car.
Their are unscrupulous peeps all around
us, sadly. I tried at that moment though
to keep calm and breathe and had the
guys come out to take a look at it,
which they very kindly did. What had
happened was that my ABS box on the
brake system broke...it was rusty and
old and it just cracked. So great, I'm
thinkin'...I just spent big bucks for new
tires and now I've got to shell out more
to get this fixed. They offered to have
it towed for free for me, but the
clincher was that they were taking it to
an auto repair shop that I wouldn't have
taken it to. (past dealings) I however,
decided to put things into the Hands of Life
and let it go. So it is being (R)estored
today and hopefully I will have it back
later today. They are closed on the
weekends. I sure hope it's today? LOL
I like my vehicle parked in my own
driveway thank you very much.
So...that's my exciting Mercury Retro news!
Where do I go from here? I pay
closer attention to the things which serve
me well on a daily basis. I had intended
on taking the car for some other work
after I had my tires put on, but now
that will be put on hold as I save for
the next round of work. I guess we
always have unexpected 'weirdness' going on
but does it all have to come at once?
Whew!
You know I was thinking yesterday,
as I was listening to some of the female
journalists talking with some of the incoming
womyn incumbents that ran for the Senate,
that The Divine Feminine is really in play
now in the International Year of the Woman!!!
How awesome is this!!! We now have
20 Female Senators in Congress. The
discussion was about how when women
come together to resolve an issue, we
don't have such divisiveness amongst
ourselves. We roll up our sleeves and
get the job done even though we may
disagree on certain issues. We work
well together, no matter if it is our
local PTA, a community event, or any other
scenario you can think of, and that is the truth!
As I see it now, we can expect new and
exciting changes coming up the pike...
the wonderful thing about womyn is
that we will not be silenced any more.
I would like to think we are not
measuring ourselves against one another, or
at least I hope so. I know that some
womyn still align themselves with the
patriarchal system but that is because
they haven't become awakened yet, the road
they are on internally hasn't brought them
to an evolvement through change by way
of personal herstory. Those we must
pray for, and show by example, by being
the lighted candle. I believe this with
my whole heart. When sitting within a
circle of womyn we listen to each voice
speak their heart, each womyn baring
their innermost feelings and experiences,
and it is among that circle that all are fed,
nourished and nurtured, each standing in
solidarity with the next, no matter the
experience. We matter to one another.
It is inherent within each one of us, as
that is the legacy The Great Mother &
Grandmother have given us. It is in
our DNA...and it is not going to go away.
We are a nation that is fast becoming
The Rainbow Tribe, many feel it,
many are embracing it, as it is how we
evolve as a species. I do believe
in Divine Timing and the time is ripe
for womyn to take the reigns and
begin ruling our Tribes...it is the
Time of The Great Turning.
It is wonderful to see so many of You, here
on Blogger expressing the things that have
mattered to you during this election cycle.
It means that we are changing things
through our collective consciousness...
How Cool Is That?
So with that thought I know that All of Us
will continue to Rest and Renew,
to Restore and Regain the strength
and wisdom of the Great Mother Herself,
for now and the future generations.
A'HO
Have a Beautiful Weekend...
Love and Beloved, Akasa
1 comment:
The Great Mother has recently called out to me in several ways--the goddesses of the Isle of Avalon and now more recently in Mary Magdalene.
I'll be spending my weekend deep in my studies.
Thank you, dear sister, for the fabulous chicken recipe. That definitely is on my to-do list for this weekend.
Have a wonderful weekend. I love you.
Mary
Post a Comment