Lots of events happening all over today, as it is a
pivotal day in Earth's story...I will be spending time
attending to my spiritual needs and hope that you
can find the time to touch in with your needs as well.
Here are some things that are going on...I received
this info from Humanity's Team and am passing it on
to you...
Fire The Grid Meditation 11-11-11 http://www.firethegrid.com/
This is a tale of two miracles and a message from beyond about how we, as a group of humans can help heal the earth and prepare ourselves for the ascension.
11/11/11 One Breath One World Meditation
http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Breath-One-World-11-11-11/111220232304801
Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of history and Gaze with Braco during the 11/11/11 portal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqV0q_cHtRE&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqV0q_cHtRE&feature=player_embedded
Be a part of history and Gaze with Braco during the 11/11/11 portal...you can go
here for more info...
https://bracoamerica.com/Braco_America/Braco_Live_Streaming.html
These are just a few to take part in...I'm sure there are many more wonderful
venues out there to align with.
And lastly...I Honor all of the Veterans on this day who so freely gave of
themselves in service to us and country...while I abhor war of any kind,
I do Honor those who selflessly give of themselves to ensure the freedoms
we so richly are blessed with here in The United States...I wish and pray
for other ways of resolving conflict. As a Grandmother and Mother I
pray for those who have lost a loved one in these horrific wars, on the
battlefields, in the air, at sea...I cannot begin to imagine how big a hole
it leaves in their lives. Death is difficult enough to deal with much less
have a loved one lose their life in this manner. So, until I draw my last
dying breath, I will continue to pray for World Peace and the Love of
Creator to be the Living Prayer for all of us...and for the door of evil
to be eternally shut. It is time...
May You Walk In Beauty!
A'HO!
P.S. I will be stopping in to your blogs as time
allows me today...it has been a hectic week
around here and I really need to diffuse and
get in touch with my inner being today...
Just please know I adore and love you all! :)


4 comments:
We adore and love you too. Thank you for all the links. I will be checking them out.
Blessings Dear Sister, V.
This day is special in so many ways. Blessings to you, my dear friend and sister.
Mary
Yes, I need to tend my spiritual being. Lots is going on in my life personally, and my family.
I am so thankful for our soldiers, I honor them one and all.
Blessings and love and ((hugs)).
Thanks for all the goodies!!! I'll be visiting these sites.
Post a Comment