Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lose Your Little Mind




For all of those times when...

I doubted...

I questioned...

I stopped the forward motion...

of my life...yeah...

for all those times.

A'HO!








Created by Julia Fehrenbacher http://www.paintedpath.org/
and Alia Indrawan http://www.innerblissblog.com/

Music by Amy Seeley http://amyseeley.com/

4 comments:

Vivienne Moss said...

Thank you for this. It is very beautiful!

Blessings, V.

mxtodis123 said...

Thanks for sharing this. Beautiful video. You always know just what I need.
Mary

the wild magnolia said...

We are unique, aren't we, I love us all!

Dear sweet kindred, have a lovely evening.

It is very fun to be in the same universe with you.

((hugs))

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post. We say the words that we accept others, but putting that in to practice is harder than we realize sometimes. I am learning it is okay to me be and if I need to make any changes to me, they are ones that benefit my physical, spiritual or emotional well being. Blessings to you, thanks for your visits to my blog. I can finally post comments again after some upgrades so I am spending the day visiting my fellow bloggers.