New beginnings are in the air and I am so ready for them.I wish you well and hope your day is filled with magick.Blessings my Sister, V.
Excellent goals. And do something nice for yourself after the mammogram!
I'm working towards those goals as well. Spending lots of time clearing ways for new beginnings. Blessings, dear friend.Mary
I'm just hoping for the good run to continue. If something better happens, then we'll go from there. Working on trying to give out what I wish to recieve--as best I can.Hope you had a good day!
This is such a positive post...Oh yes,new beginnings are what makes life interesting. We need to cycle with the Universe and honour her cosmic flow. To become one with her.We are always becoming something new.sending outlove and light to you sweet sister of my heart.love Sharon
Post a Comment
5 comments:
New beginnings are in the air and I am so ready for them.
I wish you well and hope your day is filled with magick.
Blessings my Sister, V.
Excellent goals. And do something nice for yourself after the mammogram!
I'm working towards those goals as well. Spending lots of time clearing ways for new beginnings. Blessings, dear friend.
Mary
I'm just hoping for the good run to continue. If something better happens, then we'll go from there. Working on trying to give out what I wish to recieve--as best I can.
Hope you had a good day!
This is such a positive post...
Oh yes,new beginnings are what makes life interesting. We need to cycle with the Universe and honour her cosmic flow. To become one with her.
We are always becoming something new.
sending out
love and light to you sweet sister of my heart.
love Sharon
Post a Comment