Good Morning All...
Yes, I've calmed down...and I'm back in my body. Perhaps
I never left but as I swim through these Piscean Waters
sometimes it feels as if I've left the planet.
I awoke to a snow-covered land this morning...it began late
yesterday afternoon to snow and the flakes were huge! So
huge I had to take pics of them...I hope they turn out as I was
attempting to take them through the window on my screen door.
I was dressed in shorts and a tank and didn't want to step out
to take them, lol. Plus I was busy making a treat for my Little
Dolly's birthday which was on the 23rd...she is now nine years
old. Hard to imagine. When she was born she was 3 months
premature and so tiny I could fit her complete head in the palm
of my hand...aaaand I was afraid to touch her for fear she'd
break in some way. She's grown up to be a little warrior woman
but yet so gentle and sensitive. I'm so very proud of her. She
is sick poor wee one...was sick on her B'Day and today is off to
the Doc's office to see what course of action is to be taken...as
she is coughing down deep in her chest. With asthma my Daughter
doesn't listen to my homemade concoctions much, which I truly
know will help. So be it...someday maybe she will see the true
value of such. I'm not against Doctors at all but sometimes
situations can be averted by the simplest of remedies, those our
Grandmother's taught us.
Well, anywho...we got about 5 inches of snow here and now it is
intermittenly sunshine and then clouds and the temps are rising so
hopefully the sun will melt all the snow down into Mother Earth.
I was seeing some greening poking up through the Earth Mother
just two days ago, as I glanced down into my Flower Beds. I do
know that Spring is just around the corner here...I can feel it already.
Sorry about the deep rant the other day but I needed to get it off
my chest...I don't often speak so badly, so I just needed you to
know that. I have however signed every petition I can find and made
my voice heard that way, so I feel good about that. Sometimes a
woman just has to scream I reckon'.
Today I am grateful for moisture for Mother Earth in the form of
snow. I'm grateful as well that She is beginning to stir from Her
long slumber.
While we aren't this green yet...it is not far away. :) I can't
wait to dig my hands and toes into the warm soil...to smell
the only aroma on this Planet that truly cannot be bottled or sold,
to poke and prod around my sacred space here and see what is
showing its face, and to feel warm breezes across my skin, and
to commune in a much more intimate way with the wildlife who
visits me here. Heaven...to me. Hummingbird Come!
Tom Lescher sent these words to my inbox this morning and what
great timing for me!!!
"As I love my self I can't help but love the whole world AND as I love the whole world I can't help but love my self!" This week is a great time to get over all the silly blocks, chasms and walls that keep us away from total self love and therefore totally embracing the world. Time to dissolve the dam and resolve to open the faucet of our hearts to pour our love into the world. Scary to let go and love but there is no better medicine!"
I leave you with this beautiful song by Ruth Barrett...she's one of my
favorite Authors, Singers, Composers....
Have a Beauty Way Weekend Sisters And Brothers All!
A'HO!

5 comments:
Hey, rant all you want. I almost started with you. Wish your little one a happy birthday for me. Poor little thing. Never fun to be sick on your special day.
We've had 60 degree temperatures here so your tank top will fit in well. And rain last night, lots of rain. Tonight the wind is coming. I love them all. Here in my new home, though, I am unable to get the full effect. We're in the back along a square which makes up the courtyard, surrounded by the rest of the building. It blocks most everything.
Mary
Hang in...Spring is coming!
And never apologize for being a warrior for whatyou believe in...
thought of you today when I heard the weather and all the snow and weather that was happening... Spring is not far behind... enjoy your weekend dear friend...
You would no doubt run pure wild here in my Florida. We are having near summer weather, in the 80's, the Gulf is near warm enough for a swim.
Rock on dear heart, what will be, will be.
Thinking a great sweet wind of peace is soon to blow through your spirit, and light energies warm your heart.
I "see" you.
Happy Weekend. When you are retired weekends loose their charm, every day is a wonder.
((hugs))
We just got dumped on here...and more snow to come next week.I was just beginning to smell a bit of spring in the air and one morning the birds were singing their spring song!Ahhh well,It will all melt eventually and we will be digging in the dirt before you know it.I love you Akasa Wolfsong,my forever one.So very much!
Post a Comment