Thursday, February 9, 2012

Prayers Please?

Just now as I was checking in on Sister Blogger posts, I stopped in to read
Mother Moon's post...to find that her husband Vincent had a stroke this Saturday past.  I am asking that all of us please keep Janie and Vincent in
our prayers...I adore this woman and have come to love her since being on
Blogger.  So...if you can, please send up healing prayers for Vincent and even
better stop over on her blog and let her know.  I'm sure she would love to
know we are supporting her and hubby in the healing way...and I Thank You
in advance for Your support!!!  Even if you don't know Janie, we are all in this together aren't we?   Sisters standing together is very important to me.

Thank You and Radiant Blessings to All!!!
My Love,
Akasa

Just click on this link and it will take you to her blog:

http://mothermoonsmessage.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I adore her as well. Will be sure to stop over there. Haven't done much blog hopping as I have been trying to catch up on paperwork so I wasn't aware.
Mary

angela recada said...

Absolutely, I will add them both to my prayers. Thank you for being you.
xoxoxo

Rea said...

Thanks for letting us know. I'll keep them in my thoughts. Such trying times...

the wild magnolia said...

I'll stop over and leave a comment and keep them both in my prayers.

Sad news.

Vivienne Moss said...

Prayers being said and candles being lit.

Blessings dear Sister, V.

DancingFire said...

Great Spirit! Hear my voice. I am Dancingfire. I speak with gratitude. I am one of your children. I stand here with pride and devotion for my purpose among all earth spirits. I accept your love and wisdom. I offer this blessing to you for all your goodness and knowing. My heart is beating, my blood is pulsing through my body, I am alive. I am grateful. I ask this prayer respectfully.
Please great father there is one of your own who needs your healing hand.Please restore Vincent to good health and make him whole once again...Instill in Janie the strength and wisdom she needs so much now.Let it be so.

JoyceAnn said...

Praying for them too !

Mother Moon said...

needless to say I am a bit off schedule these last couple weeks. I am so thankful for your friendship and how you have sent your energy as well as others Vincent and I. We have definately felt it. Things are going well and improving slowly...
You are a dear friend and an even grander person. blessings to you for all you do...
love you