I See the Glory of the 'Greater' World! Wow! How many of
us see this or do this on a consistent basis? And .... how
powerful that could be if we did? I'm just sayin'....
I hope you All have a fantastic Thursday...follow your magic
self...seed your dreams...New Moon is coming soon and we
need to be thinking...so put your thinking caps on my dahlings!
Like the Silly Witches you see here! He He He!
And yes, those really are my chicken legs. This
pic was taken quite some time ago...like years?
See you in the movies! :)
Radiant and Cascading Blessings To All!
Akasa
P.S. This message was delivered to my inbox this
morning by Tom Lescher...Thanks Millions Tom!!!
"When I stop controlling the "little world," I see the glory of the "greater world"! This is a weekend of psychic surgery"..... What does that look like? Well, it may be some uncomfortable conversations with some loved ones where you relinquish control and admit to some some misguided mind games or heaven forbid manipulations/fears that may make you look or feel bad. You may be exposed if you don't expose yourself but its good to get down to the REAL motivations which lead to REAL self understanding which is the only way to get to REAL healing and ultimately REAL mastery of REALITY!

6 comments:
Oh hush, you have lovely legs.
It always amazes me how much happier I am when I let go of trying to control things. Being in control is so much work. LOL
As I have said before, you are a very wise woman and I thank you for sharing your wisdom.
Nothing wrong with those legs, my dear friend. Thanks for sharing that email with us. Definitely something to think about.
Mary
what wise words.. I should know that if I come to my friends that they will tell me all I need to hear and that the comfort I seek is there... thank you so for your kind words.. I do not have your email so I have been unable to write back... you are such a dear person... the energy you are sending is truly felt.
Yes...that fine line between planning when required and being in the flow of Life...tricky business.
Definitely something to think about. Love the pic !
Blessings
thank you for sharing this video and your wonderful post. me with my sun and moon in pisces.... perked up as i listened and then there is winter solstice wed. too.
lovely weekend to you~
Post a Comment