Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Coming Attractions for March...
Mornin' Everyone...
I've been up for two hours and am still trying to integrate
into my body...in other words I'm starting off slow this
morning.
Yesterday, for the first time since my surgery I decided to
venture out on my own, driving my car, and going to get my
own groceries. It was all good and I'm excited by that. It
did take longer than I realized to heal from this surgery and
I've still a ways to go, but for the most part, I am well on my
way.
So..this morning I'm a little slow going, but that is alright as
I can take time to listen to Tom Lescher's insights into what
March Astrologies are bringing to us. I sort of glossed over the
first ten minutes of this video to get to the meat of these
messages. So far so good. So I'm going to settle in and listen
to these powerful messages and then I'm off to create another
awesome healing day that lends itself to my inner work. I will
be blog hopping today too to come and visit my Beauty Way
Sisters and Brothers! :)
Spring is on the way...I feel it each morning as I watch Father
Sun poke His head over the horizon...the rays are stronger than
even a few weeks ago...speaking of which, I read on Yahoo News
yesterday that when we have a winter that is warm we can usually
count on a very warm summer too. Where do they come up with
this stuff? Is it scientific? Do they keep track? As for me and my
house, I just follow what's in the air, the earth, my nose...you can
smell the difference in the soil as it awakens, you can see with
your own eyes what is awakening in the soil, Herself as She emerges
from Her long winter's sleep. Ahhh...the birds are singing and calling
to my spirit this morning...so I shall be off! :)
I'm Grateful this morning for Signs of Spring, for Astro Reports,
for Sisters and Brothers of like-minds and hearts, for Family, for Good
Books to read, for Healing Bodies...but mostly for the Love of Creation,
Creator, the Great Mystery of All Life...
A'HO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear you're making healing progress! Spring is definitely poking her head up, but we'll see some snow before it's a done deal. If it's going to be a hot Summer, I just hope it's not too humid, and has just the right amount of rain so the tomatoes & grapes are happy campers...
Enjoy your day!
I am so glad to hear it went well for you getting out and about by yourself. Just take it slow, my friend. I think many of us tend to move to fast and miss a lot that goes on around us.
Mary
Post a Comment