Thursday, March 1, 2012




"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars."
~Og Mandino~

 

7 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

That is beautiful. I do love the night. Lately, since my move, I've been turning all the lights out about 10 pm, lighting a few candles, pulling the curtains aside, and rocking in my chair. Such total serenity.
Mary

Merry ME said...

I love this quote.

the wild magnolia said...

One of my favorites.

thank you.

Vivienne Moss said...

Love the picture and the quote.

Blessings Dear Sister, V.

julie said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful quote...funny how things like this always come at the right time..:-)
xoxox

Mother Moon said...

an abosolutely beautiful quote. and such a positive outlook.... blessings

DancingFire said...

Very beautiful words Sister.And...true it is!!! Leaving for the weekend.Going to my daughters camp,two miles into the woods.No other people around.I am sure while conversing with Earth Mother...I will find light and dark there. i will be back sometime Sunday.My long ago and always...sister love... is with you in every step you take.