Monday, March 19, 2012
Monday-Monday
Here it is Monday morning again and I'm starting off slow and groggy...had some awful dreams last night about my Blood Sister and awoke this morning with them still hanging over my head...I will have to think about them more as I go through the day and figure out just what exactly they are trying to tell me. I haven't had a a whopper like this one in a good long while.
The barometer is dropping and rain is on the way...it is overcast, sort of dreary and I can feel it deep in my bones. My body hurts today. I'm not sure if it is a Fibromyalgia flare-up or just the damp seeping into my bones. We shall see...at any rate I've already been at my chores this morning...have fed the birds and watched them fighting with one another...they are so territorial at this time of year...many of them are rebuilding their nests here as they do every year...and flying around with bits of this and that in their beaks as they are busy nest building to house their new eggs and chicks. I love watching them, always have...they are so industrious! We could take a few lessons from our feathered friends.
I've been busy culling out my apartment again...I made a decision about two weeks ago to definitely move. My landlord has raised my rent every year since I've been here and I am tired of it. So I've filled out an app for a subsidized apartment complex. They have handicapp access, handles in the bathroom, all of that type of stuff and I have none of that here. I play hell in the so small bathroom I now have and I don't want to struggle with that scenario any longer either. A huge plus is the grocery store is across the street, it has a community room, exercise room, laundry access (I don't have that here) and a large park area outside with picnic tables, etc. I hope I can get one on the second floor so I have a deck I can sit out on and enjoy the out-of-doors without having to interact if I so choose. I can have a few little plants growing...like a tomato plant or whatever. I will miss my sacred place here...I've spent many hours planting perrenials and putting in my vege's each year, interacting with the wild animals that grace my yard but it is time to move on. If you see me gone from my blog for stretches of time the reason will be I am tending to the business of my home and making changes to be out of here. Thus the culling out...I am not moving anything I no longer use or need. Wish you all lived near...I've lots of planters to give away, as well as spiritual books, pretty bric-a-brac, like too many candle holders of all types, shapes and sizes, many made from stone (right up my alley).
I have also spent some time reading a few things this morning which I think you might find useful as well...the moon energies for the month of March listed on this astrology site is very right on! The whole site is great actually.
You know me...I'm into astrology! Here is a link to read what touched me this morning...aaand...this guy, Steve Nelson is known as a mythic astrologer. Check him out.
http://www.gaiaastrology.com/moon-magic
Also...Jen Aramith from Akashic Transformations posted a mid-month message and you can find that here:
http://www.akashictransformations.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66
relating to PTSD and our Veterans...'tis a good read and should be in our awareness.
Okay, I just heard the thunder and it is raining now so I best be wrapping it up here...which reminds me...to the Arapaho Indians, thunder represents the eagle hollering, and when that happens everything is waking up, the grass is coming back, the plants and animals that were in hibernation are coming out and it's a new beginning. This was said by Nelson White, Tribal Elder of the Wind River Northern Arapaho. They also say...ho hou-for Thank You! :)
I don't remember my source for this but read it last week on the internet.
Last but not least...here is a wonderful quote for today...
Forget everything you have learned and you will remember
everything you have forgotten. -- Alan Cohen
Wishing for you all a great week ahead!
Radiant Blessings to All!
Akasa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It sounds like the new place will have so much to offer; I hope you get your balcony! Earlier today I read a quote: "You can't land an airplane if the runway is full"...so embrace the decluttering as it makes room for what you really need and desire. Feel better!
Oh, yes, if your rent is raised every year, do move. I have a two year lease now and my rent is lower than I have paid in years so I am really happy with my move.
I did the same as you with weeding things out that I couldn't take with me. Actually, moving from 5 rooms to 3 rooms I didn't have much of a choice, but it feels good now to be starting so fresh.
I love that you have the birds to watch. You know how I am with that. Last night I watched a show on Discovery, "Frozen Planet". The male penguins were building their nests to attract a female. This one poor little male was working so hard gathering rocks for his nest. As soon as he dropped it and went to get another one, another penguin would steal his rocks. Poor little thing didn't even notice that the more rocks he got, the less that were on his nest. I laughed so hard that I had tears coming out of my eyes.
Mary
Good luck with your new apartment, Akasa. It sounds very nice. The spirits of the plants and land will come to visit, wherever you go. They know who respects them.
love and blessings,
CG
Post a Comment