Greetings,
I’m writing to invite you to Conception Day 2012 on March 22nd - a free live webcast event where thousands of us will gather worldwide to make a commitment to birth a new era!
The event features Barbara Marx Hubbard, Neale Donald Walsch, Jean Houston, Michael Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Lynne McTaggart and other top leaders sharing their insights about this all-important year and giving you tools that empower you to create a new story for humanity.
Registration is free. Sign up here: http://conceptionday2012.com/
This is an opportunity to come together, envision and cocreate a world that is healthy, sustainable, peaceful and prosperous for all.
I hope you can join me March 22nd! Note: You can sign up even if you can't attend live and The Shift Network, producers of this event, will email you a link to the event recording.
Sign up here: http://conceptionday2012.com/
Warm regards,
Akasa
2 comments:
I'd love to be there, but I'll be on my way home from work at that time of night. I wonder if there will be a 'rerun'.
Mary
guess there was a reason I woke at three with morning and unable to go back to sleep. thanks for the blessing.
Post a Comment