Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Wholeness - Grandmother Flordemayo 2012



To listen to the audio go to:
http://thewholeness.com/Flordemayo/?utm_source=Flordemayo+2012&utm_campaign=930454f550-Flordemayo_AV_Update_13_14_2012&utm_medium=email

This was an incredible conference ... as I listened to Matthew
and Grandmother Flordemayo share of their hearts and visions,
the beauty they brought forth, had me on my knees, my tears
flowing freely in beauty.

Matthew shares:
“We understand that a seed is where all of life is contained. In this Temple, it is that junction point of the intelligence of nature, of nourishment for the physiology with the highest value of ourself—which is prayer—prayer being our direct connection to Infinite Divine Mother, Infinite God.”  — Matthew Reifslager

And Grandmother shares:
“I am putting the intent and prayers in tiny, tiny little bundles, and these little bundles I am putting together for the children who have been born and for those that have not been born.
I am being guided to collect seeds, bring them together, to put together bundles for generations to come.”

— Flordemayo
 
“What I am doing is planting prayer.”
— Flordemayo.

 
To learn more of this incredible project please visit
The Wholeness.com  or
Follow the Golden Path. org ...where you will learn
all about Grandmother Flordemayo.
She also belongs to the International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers.
 
This is a very important cause...
 
A'HO!

1 comment:

angela recada said...

This is wonderful! Such positive inspiration! I love the idea of planting prayer. Thank for for sharing this information.

Happy weekend to you! I hope you get to enjoy the Spring weather.
xoxoxo